Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mario_lima wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Thank you so much Mrtools, you are amazing! All the alerts are working great, only 2 things I have to mention:
The divergence arrows lower gap had to be changed to 0.05 (otherwise the arrow don't show up)
My computer got real slow after indicator installed, even after I changed Max bars in history to 1000 and deleted old logs.

Best regards
Mario
Checked it out to see what could be causing the slow down, couldn't find anything, but updated with the newest prices and changed both divergence arrows gap to be 0.05 by default, hopefully it will help.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, reachme, mario_lima, Antonio, Jedidiah

MagnifyRe: Indicator requests and ideas

mehkhan wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:30 am Thanks dear, you are great, but instead of "Arrows on Newest", you added Arrow on first bar, please add "Arrow on Newest"-though results are not affected but I like "arrow on Newest" option. Please do it. Regards and wish tons of blessings.
Hello,
I am testing this TrendSignal 2.3 mtf.mq4 indicator with mt2iq. However there are occurrences when a losing trade is repeated 3 times one after the other even if martingale is not selected.
e.g see the attachment.
Can someone help me prevent this from happening.
the trades are sent one after the after even if no signal arrow is shown.

Brgds
Attachments

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

yovin555 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:03 pm

Hello,
I am testing this TrendSignal 2.3 mtf.mq4 indicator with mt2iq. However there are occurrences when a losing trade is repeated 3 times one after the other even if martingale is not selected.
e.g see the attachment.
Can someone help me prevent this from happening.
the trades are sent one after the after even if no signal arrow is shown.

Brgds
Are you testing it in an EA?

mrtools wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:12 am

Are you testing it in an EA?
Hi :)
No Not using EA.
Using simple Signal generation using MT2IQ_Connector on a demo account. It looks very powerful. But this issue creates irreversible losses.
What i noticed is that the signal arrow at times is not generated at one go. what happens that while the price moves, the arrow appears and disappears. if the price is going in the right trend then the arrow reappears and it stays when the candle is completed. However if the price does not go to trend, then the arrow disappears.
However each time the arrow appears, the signal is sent to MT2IQ which makes the trade. This is the issue from my observation.

Bgds
Yovin

yovin555 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:39 am

Hi :)
No Not using EA.
Using simple Signal generation using MT2IQ_Connector on a demo account. It looks very powerful. But this issue creates irreversible losses.
What i noticed is that the signal arrow at times is not generated at one go. what happens that while the price moves, the arrow appears and disappears. if the price is going in the right trend then the arrow reappears and it stays when the candle is completed. However if the price does not go to trend, then the arrow disappears.
However each time the arrow appears, the signal is sent to MT2IQ which makes the trade. This is the issue from my observation.

Bgds
Yovin
Are you using it in multi time frame mode?