IdeaInformation panels

Hello everybody, sometimes it is very necessary when creating your Trading System or just for visualization to have on the chart neat and not too intrusive information about the older frame, clocks, news, etc., etc., for this, you need information panels or just display in the corner of readings of any indicator, this topic was created for this, I hope many will share tools with colleagues!
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, navid110
Volente Deo

Re: Information panels

Antonio wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:58 pm A panel displaying the results of your trading for the specified period, day, week, month, quarter, year
thx mr anthony for ur gifts i like these type indicators really look neat on the charts............ have u got some more?? :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Antonio wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:44 pm Hello everybody, sometimes it is very necessary when creating your Trading System or just for visualization to have on the chart neat and not too intrusive information about the older frame, clocks, news, etc., etc., for this, you need information panels or just display in the corner of readings of any indicator, this topic was created for this, I hope many will share tools with colleagues!
Please be careful with the X-code. It clears/delete all graphic objects when changing the timeframe !
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Antonio wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am

Hi, I use it for a long time, participates in my trading system, never had such a problem ...
hi I do not know which indicator you use. the indicator you have posted will delete all graphical objects.
vertical lines, horizontal and so on. Fibu Lines and and and and...... perhaps other user can test it.
I´ve checked it with clean chart, no other indies and on two pc with newest metatrader.
Check it out by yourself or you have a secret tip which include no delete :-)
best regards :-)
Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently