Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mario_lima wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:38 pm This indicator would be extremely power if the following settings could be added:
mtf
alert on divergence
alert entering OB/OS levels
OB/OS levels changed to 0.8 and 0.2

Thank you so much in advance
Mario
Haven't verified if the alerts work but please test it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
camisa, mario_lima, Jimmy, moey_dw

Hello to the participants of a good forum, you need a trend direction indicator with a manually set frame that would be displayed in the left or right corner in the form of arrows and inscriptions or a trading panel with this indication, please share or send via link if there is such on our forum, there is not enough section of information panels, maybe someone from the moderators will create it, I will gladly share the panels that I have, thank you very much.
Attachments
Volente Deo

mrtools wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:55 am

Haven't verified if the alerts work but please test it.
Thank you so much Mrtools, you are amazing! All the alerts are working great, only 2 things I have to mention:
The divergence arrows lower gap had to be changed to 0.05 (otherwise the arrow don't show up)
My computer got real slow after indicator installed, even after I changed Max bars in history to 1000 and deleted old logs.

Best regards
Mario

mrtools wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:40 am

The only version 3.1 I can find is a version with all the averages, could you post the version you are talking about?
attached. the GANN indicator ..
but i posted in 6102 is another request for modifiy OUB indicator by adding parameters ..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi