Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

xxxena wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 pm Hello, dear coders :)
Tradingview platform have one nice indicator it is ANN Strategy and look like this, can you change histogram to line ,because with histogram there is no chance to spot divergences.... background color is not important just line to change color below and above 0, and line to have real value for each candle. Hope that my request is clear and possible to code. Thank you in advance.

ANN strategy.JPG

I have find one MQL4 indicator, have mtf and histogram, Higher Time Frame ANN Strategy Indicator.

here is file :
very cool......... thx for post this up.......... xena i too hope experts here like maybe ionone mrtools or pacois can make dis for us :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
xxxena
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:05 pm

I haven't seen one but did some research found some code done with AFL Amibroker looked like an RSI smoothed somehow with an EMA with the oversold and overbought using harmonic levels if I find some better information about it might be able to do it for mt4.
Hi Mrtools, did you found better info about it? Thank you so much for everything you do!
Mario

xxxena wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 pm Hello, dear coders :)
Tradingview platform have one nice indicator it is ANN Strategy and look like this, can you change histogram to line ,because with histogram there is no chance to spot divergences.... background color is not important just line to change color below and above 0, and line to have real value for each candle. Hope that my request is clear and possible to code, and pls add arrows on candles. Thank you in advance.

ANN strategy.JPG

I have find one MQL4 indicator, have mtf and histogram, Higher Time Frame ANN Strategy Indicator.

here is file :
Something like this one?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
xxxena, reachme