NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

LoveRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello dear community and mrtools I hope you had a great weekend so far. I may have an odd request after years of silence: I would like to see how bollinger bands ma (filtered or not) behaves in higher time frames source:
mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 am
bbands filtered.png
viewtopic.php?p=1294861227#p1294861227
I am just curious about it if this one can be tweaked to a more "sling shot tool". of course it ignores the original idea of the bands using it in ranges etc. but you never know if the bands of higher tmf gives a more pleasing visualization. let me know what you guys think of it. even so you'll dismiss the request let me know
(i am really playful with some instruments and tools sometimes.)
sincerely myrx

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mario_lima wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:26 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:05 pm

I haven't seen one but did some research found some code done with AFL Amibroker looked like an RSI smoothed somehow with an EMA with the oversold and overbought using harmonic levels if I find some better information about it might be able to do it for mt4.
That would be really amazing!
This is the best RSx/RSI indicator that I have ever used - the illustration is to show the levels (I have coloured them fro ease of recognition) at which there are opportunities. Including divergence.
Settings on this chart are 13 and 21 (Volatility).
TEAMTRADER
GE30.sbM15.png
rsima 13 nmc 6 lines (CROSS) master.mq4
(16.83 KiB) Downloaded 690 times

myrx wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:59 pm
hello dear community and mrtools I hope you had a great weekend so far. I may have an odd request after years of silence: I would like to see how bollinger bands ma (filtered or not) behaves in higher time frames source:
mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 am
bbands filtered.png
viewtopic.php?p=1294861227#p1294861227
I am just curious about it if this one can be tweaked to a more "sling shot tool". of course it ignores the original idea of the bands using it in ranges etc. but you never know if the bands of higher tmf gives a more pleasing visualization. let me know what you guys think of it. even so you'll dismiss the request let me know
(i am really playful with some instruments and tools sometimes.)
sincerely myrx
Was just looking at the indicator looks like it has mtf already.

mrtools wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 am
FBI wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:45 pm
Mr Tools.

Can you please add arrows every time price closes outside of the channel, also alerts, MTF interpolate
Thank you

starc-bands.mq4

Screenshot_8.png
Will this one work?
Yes, awesome, thank you so much.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2719 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1982 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”