Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

minsker wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:36 pm hello dear members of the forum, i need your help to get the subject of a letter from indicators in this format:
Nzdusd
Nzdusd
GBPUSD
GBPUSD
EURUSD
EURUSD
EURJPY
AUDUSD
instead:
NZDUSD Price action
NZDUSD Trix Trend Cycle
GBPUSD Volty Channel Stop
GBPUSD Trix Trend Cycle
EURUSD Band pass filter
EURUSD DayImplus channel
EURJPY Volty Channel Stop
AUDUSD Price action AUDUSD

please change the settings for the subject of the letter in indicators so that the subject of the letter contains only a currency pair
Thank you in advance.
What about buy or sell, like AUDUSD Price Action Buy?

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello dear community and mrtools I hope you had a great weekend so far. I may have an odd request after years of silence: I would like to see how bollinger bands ma (filtered or not) behaves in higher time frames source:
mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 am bbands filtered.png
viewtopic.php?p=1294861227#p1294861227
I am just curious about it if this one can be tweaked to a more "sling shot tool". of course it ignores the original idea of the bands using it in ranges etc. but you never know if the bands of higher tmf gives a more pleasing visualization. let me know what you guys think of it. even so you'll dismiss the request let me know
(i am really playful with some instruments and tools sometimes.)
sincerely myrx

mario_lima wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:26 pm

That would be really amazing!
This is the best RSx/RSI indicator that I have ever used - the illustration is to show the levels (I have coloured them fro ease of recognition) at which there are opportunities. Including divergence.
Settings on this chart are 13 and 21 (Volatility).
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 3):
FBI, mario_lima, reachme

myrx wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:59 pm hello dear community and mrtools I hope you had a great weekend so far. I may have an odd request after years of silence: I would like to see how bollinger bands ma (filtered or not) behaves in higher time frames source:

viewtopic.php?p=1294861227#p1294861227
I am just curious about it if this one can be tweaked to a more "sling shot tool". of course it ignores the original idea of the bands using it in ranges etc. but you never know if the bands of higher tmf gives a more pleasing visualization. let me know what you guys think of it. even so you'll dismiss the request let me know
(i am really playful with some instruments and tools sometimes.)
sincerely myrx
Was just looking at the indicator looks like it has mtf already.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
myrx