NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

minsker wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:02 am
for each currancy pair - the subject of the letter must contains only the name of pair, the body of letter please do not change
What is exactly the purpose of this request? It doesn't make any sense, but I hope you can explain it in a better way.

reachme wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:55 am
minsker wrote:
for each currancy pair - the subject of the letter must contains only the name of pair, the body of letter please do not change
What is exactly the purpose of this request? It doesn't make any sense, but I hope you can explain it in a better way.
Agreed. It makes no sense at all - very strange.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

reachme wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:55 am
minsker wrote:
exactly.....
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

mario_lima wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:26 am
Is there an indicator here in Forex-station that's similar with Harmonic Strenght Index? This indi is adapted from RSI.

Thank you in advanced
Mario
I haven't seen one but did some research found some code done with AFL Amibroker looked like an RSI smoothed somehow with an EMA with the oversold and overbought using harmonic levels if I find some better information about it might be able to do it for mt4.

minsker wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:36 pm
hello dear members of the forum, i need your help to get the subject of a letter from indicators in this format:
Nzdusd
Nzdusd
GBPUSD
GBPUSD
EURUSD
EURUSD
EURJPY
AUDUSD
instead:
NZDUSD Price action
NZDUSD Trix Trend Cycle
GBPUSD Volty Channel Stop
GBPUSD Trix Trend Cycle
EURUSD Band pass filter
EURUSD DayImplus channel
EURJPY Volty Channel Stop
AUDUSD Price action AUDUSD

please change the settings for the subject of the letter in indicators so that the subject of the letter contains only a currency pair
Thank you in advance.
What about buy or sell, like AUDUSD Price Action Buy?

mrtools wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:05 pm
mario_lima wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:26 am
Is there an indicator here in Forex-station that's similar with Harmonic Strenght Index? This indi is adapted from RSI.

Thank you in advanced
Mario
I haven't seen one but did some research found some code done with AFL Amibroker looked like an RSI smoothed somehow with an EMA with the oversold and overbought using harmonic levels if I find some better information about it might be able to do it for mt4.
That would be really amazing!

mrtools wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:12 pm
minsker wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:36 pm
hello dear members of the forum, i need your help to get the subject of a letter from indicators in this format:
Nzdusd
Nzdusd
GBPUSD
GBPUSD
EURUSD
EURUSD
EURJPY
AUDUSD
instead:
NZDUSD Price action
NZDUSD Trix Trend Cycle
GBPUSD Volty Channel Stop
GBPUSD Trix Trend Cycle
EURUSD Band pass filter
EURUSD DayImplus channel
EURJPY Volty Channel Stop
AUDUSD Price action AUDUSD

please change the settings for the subject of the letter in indicators so that the subject of the letter contains only a currency pair
Thank you in advance.
What about buy or sell, like AUDUSD Price Action Buy?
hello! it must be in body of the letter

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3165 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. 277 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 3267 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”