Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

[quote=Deez post_id=1295389492 time=1557589071 user_id=4929056]

Thanks Deez - another request - can you post the candle colouring indicator that is on your chart?
TEAMTRADER
PS - Here is, what I believe to be, a better indicator than the Fxsniper CCI. It shows the background of the UPPER timeframe when it goes above or below zero.
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
marek111

reachme wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:55 am

What is exactly the purpose of this request? It doesn't make any sense, but I hope you can explain it in a better way.
Agreed. It makes no sense at all - very strange.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mario_lima wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:26 am Is there an indicator here in Forex-station that's similar with Harmonic Strenght Index? This indi is adapted from RSI.

Thank you in advanced
Mario
I haven't seen one but did some research found some code done with AFL Amibroker looked like an RSI smoothed somehow with an EMA with the oversold and overbought using harmonic levels if I find some better information about it might be able to do it for mt4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mario_lima