nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Just updated: Normalized HA candle bars
HA_APB.ex4
Updated:
─ MTF Mode fixed: Can not set millisecond timer issue
─ Fixed HA-APB symbol pairs >>> on-chart location

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
Skyold, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, reachme, Botan626, Thangarasu
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:14 pm Updated:
MTF Mode fixed: Can not set millisecond timer issue

HA_APB.ex4
Awesome! Thank you for the update bro :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm This is a heiken ashi zone trade. The zone trade uses the signals from the slope of awesome,accelerator, and heiken ashi to determine candle color. Used a older mt4 version from Mladen to update it to more user friendly version. Also has alerts on color change and the auto candle width adjustment.
Mrtools whats is the arrow indicator in this chart? Thanks.

Hi

I have been hunting for an indicator that gives an Alert/Arrow when a Heiken Ashi Candle closes without an upper or lower wick. I found the attached Indicator on a stock trading forum & it has been written for the Thinkorswim platform. I was wondering if some one would be so kind as to code this for mt4?

Thanks
Rakiura
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm This is a heiken ashi zone trade. The zone trade uses the signals from the slope of awesome,accelerator, and heiken ashi to determine candle color. Used a older mt4 version from Mladen to update it to more user friendly version. Also has alerts on color change and the auto candle width adjustment.
hi mrtools,
Could you pls advise what the Silver and Dim gray candles indicate? the difference between them. tHANKS.

Mo333 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 4:17 am

hi mrtools,
Could you pls advise what the Silver and Dim gray candles indicate? the difference between them. tHANKS.
Its when the slope of the accelerator(ac) and awesome(ao) indicator are not matching, on the silver candle it's when the ac is sloping up and the ao sloping down, and gray is when the ac sloping down and ao sloping up, me personally just prefer to keep these the same neutral color.

mrtools wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:55 pm

Please forgive my ignorance, not sure I understand what your looking for.

Thanks for the REPLY.

Hi,

When Heiken Ashi Indicator is applied, The First Candle ( First Opening Candle of the Day ) of Heiken Ashi shows Diff Open Close.
Can you make changes to " Heiken ashi Indicator " that The First Candle ( First Opening Candle of the Day ) forms Candle in such a way that IT FORMS CANDLE FROM ACTUAL OPENING PRICE.
Attachments