Re: Step Indicators for MT4

appsoluxions wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi Jimmy,

I am not sure why none of the Stepped Ma/ Stepped PDF did not make the top 10...viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473244, I was expecting to see at least 1, even StepMa PDF Bands is better than most included. :). This is my personal opinion :)

But, thanks for taking the time and putting the list together. Good work. :thumbup:
Yes, you're right. The last one posted is really a superb indicator.

By the way, thanks for the post man, we miss you here you've been quiet lately :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
appsoluxions
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm
Yes, you're right. The last one posted is really a superb indicator.

By the way, thanks for the post man, we miss you here you've been quiet lately :)
I miss you guys too, :).
I do check new posts when I get the opportunity (I just fail to post at this stage), and I must add that the work the team puts here is tremendous and improves all the time. The Forex community would not be where it is today, if it was not for good people in this forum. I have looked around, and have not found anything better Forex Station, I don't think I will ever find one - so I stopped looking :lol:

Keep up the good work team. I will be back full time very soon.
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:21 am This is a step kaufman filtered, the color change is based on slope change.
Shit, that is pin-point accurate. What an indicator :o
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
myrx, Holmes27, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:21 am This is a step kaufman filtered, the color change is based on slope change.
Hello mrtools,

that is a very useful indi.
I have a request:
Can you please make this indi with colored candles with automatic resizing?
Thank you in advance for your effort and time
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Shit, that is pin-point accurate. What an indicator :o
yes but be careful that renko bars are based on candles, not price action. a candle might be bullish, so the EA will create three up boxes, but maybe the price went up then down then up, so the correct way to put renko would be that. But basing renko on candles isn't accurate, that's why EAs based on renko always fail live

EDIT : only on MT5 you can find tick based renko generators
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫

talaate wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi mrtools
My regards
I would appreciate, and I believe all forex-station members, if you are kindly add alerts, MTF and display line options then when you have time you may add histo version.
Okay will make it later, had been working on this one, never was happy with the step function, but think this version the step is a little better, and possibly IMHO a little better than the step kaufman, anyway added the 7 display options to it, including the auto adjusting candles.