DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:13 pm
This is a candle version of step ma think some call it step chart, just showing it along side the step ma bands. This version has 39 price options.
For those who downloaded the step ma candles would download it again missed a line of code for the candle auto adjust.

Here is the StepMa PDF Bands and StepMA PDF Candles that are missing from this great thread. Both of these tools were coded by Mladen and the StepMa PDF Bars also come with MTF :)
StepMa PDF Bands MT4.png
StepMa PDF Bars Multi Time Frame MT4.png
stepma_pdf_amp_bands.mq4
(9.34 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
stepma_pdf_bars_3.01_mtf.mq4
(8.97 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

The original EMAD indicator by Mladen was posted here, and for our Step Indicators thread this is the StepMA EMAD for MT4 by Mladen which also has an accompanying Histogram version. Both indicators come with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation, Push Notification Alerts & more.
StepMA EMAD with Histogram MTF Alerts MT4.png
stepma emad.ex4
(52.83 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
stepma emad histo.ex4
(37.27 KiB) Downloaded 435 times

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:14 am
Here is the StepMa PDF Bands and StepMA PDF Candles that are missing from this great thread. Both of these tools were coded by Mladen and the StepMa PDF Bars also come with MTF :)
Hi Jimmy,

I am not sure why none of the Stepped Ma/ Stepped PDF did not make the top 10...viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473244, I was expecting to see at least 1, even StepMa PDF Bands is better than most included. :). This is my personal opinion :)

But, thanks for taking the time and putting the list together. Good work. :thumbup:

appsoluxions wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:34 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:14 am
Hi Jimmy,

I am not sure why none of the Stepped Ma/ Stepped PDF did not make the top 10...viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473244, I was expecting to see at least 1, even StepMa PDF Bands is better than most included. :). This is my personal opinion :)

But, thanks for taking the time and putting the list together. Good work. :thumbup:
Yes, you're right. The last one posted is really a superb indicator.

By the way, thanks for the post man, we miss you here you've been quiet lately :)

Jimmy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm
appsoluxions wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi Jimmy,

Yes, you're right. The last one posted is really a superb indicator.

By the way, thanks for the post man, we miss you here you've been quiet lately :)
I miss you guys too, :).
I do check new posts when I get the opportunity (I just fail to post at this stage), and I must add that the work the team puts here is tremendous and improves all the time. The Forex community would not be where it is today, if it was not for good people in this forum. I have looked around, and have not found anything better Forex Station, I don't think I will ever find one - so I stopped looking :lol:

Keep up the good work team. I will be back full time very soon.

1. Similar Topics

1. need help with Step MA V7

0 Replies 580 Views

by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 2127 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”