Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

pacois wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:09 am
Nice man, But is there anyway to have the arrow from the 5 min chart show up on the 1 min chart? the monitor is good but it would be coool to have a version of the arrow that allows you to just choose the time frame of the arrow you would like to see on the chart. You get what i mean?

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

micmac2 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:28 am

Nice man, But is there anyway to have the arrow from the 5 min chart show up on the 1 min chart? the monitor is good but it would be coool to have a version of the arrow that allows you to just choose the time frame of the arrow you would like to see on the chart. You get what i mean?
I'm sorry but I don't know how to do it, then the original code is in Ex4

LikeRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

Hi everyone fit?

I'm reporting to you

Act 4 ...

Plissken report

looking everywhere on the net and in my brain, I was looking for a way to use the indicator 'Alert with Arrow' to the best of its potential, however it is a very good indicator, you have to know how to use it and the indicator like all the others is not enough, you have to bring with it, other benchmark, I was looking for turning points but impossible to find a reliable indicator so I focused on trends, and there boom simplest it is to show you in image.

I will report on my financial stats with this template
These users thanked the author plissken for the post:
ddjink