Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MaxTorque wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:22 am

Here are examples:
The idea is this:
If adaptiveT3chandes closes above the 0.1 line and at the same time Pacman displays a red candle, then the next Candle Buy.
Vica versa - - if adaptiveT3chandes close below the -0.1 line and at the same time Pacman displays a green candle, then the next Candle Sell.

But sometimes it is not clear with the line representation, so I need the indicator as a histogram so with bars.

The level cross histo with the options of variable cross level. (e.g. 0.1 / -0.1)
The indicator should show an upper level bullish color if it is above the set level, e.g. 0.1, and a lower level bearish color if it is below the set level, e.g. -0.1.
If he touches the upper or the lower level or is in between, then he should display a third color.

Here:
Hi, try, I can do this, just an experiment, I don't have the presumption that it works.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
reachme, MaxTorque

Greeting traders, I would like to know if it would be possible to so how take the lag out of the macdbb by combining the zero lag macd lines code?.
These users thanked the author trade2winz for the post:
Jedidiah

skyworm wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:40 pm

@MrTools - I know this one is an old one...but i was checking it out and when i put the lines on, they don't seem to align at all to the color changes (i.e. from red to green and vice-versa). Could you please check this and see if you could improve it - unless they are doing what they are expected and I am missing a trick?

Many thanks - I am referring to the Didi Index (mtf + alerts + lines).
Can't remember that one, can you post it please.