Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

[quote=losajoca post_id=1295388748 time=1556312666 user_id=4868502]

It's totally different looking from the DYMI, used Mladen's mt5 version so know it's right, also added bands to it, but think there are some more things that can be done to it in the future to make it smoother.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, rudiarius, losajoca, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:22 am

By any chance do you have some examples?
Here are examples:
The idea is this:
If adaptiveT3chandes closes above the 0.1 line and at the same time Pacman displays a red candle, then the next Candle Buy.
Vica versa - - if adaptiveT3chandes close below the -0.1 line and at the same time Pacman displays a green candle, then the next Candle Sell.

But sometimes it is not clear with the line representation, so I need the indicator as a histogram so with bars.

The level cross histo with the options of variable cross level. (e.g. 0.1 / -0.1)
The indicator should show an upper level bullish color if it is above the set level, e.g. 0.1, and a lower level bearish color if it is below the set level, e.g. -0.1.
If he touches the upper or the lower level or is in between, then he should display a third color.

Here:
These users thanked the author MaxTorque for the post:
SijjiN

MemphisRokudo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:48 pm

Is it possible to have this indicator labeled with which supply or demand is it for a example which one is the daily and the other weekly?

Thank you in advance.
weeklly ...edge price true. Daily.....edge price false[ use edge price for differenciation]
These users thanked the author PREETHI for the post:
MemphisRokudo
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:52 am

Didn't notice you said "adding the option" anyway did a version using zero lag ema.
@MrTools - I know this one is an old one...but i was checking it out and when i put the lines on, they don't seem to align at all to the color changes (i.e. from red to green and vice-versa). Could you please check this and see if you could improve it - unless they are doing what they are expected and I am missing a trick?

Many thanks - I am referring to the Didi Index (mtf + alerts + lines).