Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tok wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 pm hi sir... thr are some error occur to this indicator after refresh with tpl the indicator bcom blurry,
so i need help from master to help and repair
pls see attachment appreciated..thank you very much
your very kind helpful will be much
TrendRevers Signals_v2.ex4
TrendRevers Signals_v2.mq4
b4.jpg
aft.jpg
Tok, I've moved your post to this thread. Please post all requests in this thread. Welcome to the forum by the way :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

PREETHI wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:57 pm Hi mrtools , i have a problem ,Attached indicator is not getting updated in real time. Alerts are also not working. Please rectify this... Thank you...II_SupDem_v2.33s2o.mq4
hi,mrtools.,My Previous request is rectified by compiling the indicator .But , the indicator is not getting updated in Range bar chart. Alerts also not working in range bar chart. please help me.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

MaxTorque wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:54 am Hello mrtools,

please can you build a level cross histo with the options of variable cross level. (e.g. 0.1 / -0.1)
The indicator should show an upper level bullish color if it is above the set level, e.g. 0.1, and a lower level bearish color if it is below the set level, e.g. -0.1.
If he touches the upper or the lower level or is in between, then he should display a third color.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings

Max Torque
Hello mrtools,

I would like to remind myself once again and ask if you can help me, please !!