Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

Hi mrtools,
I'm trying to reply but this system won't allow me to message you privately. An alert when price closes above or below the line is all i had in mind, but i don't know the nuances of this sort of thing, just do you. I don't have an elaborate strategy or anything at this point, but perhaps in the future when I figure things out we can complicate things more (i will pay per request). Thanks!

biscuit wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:34 am Hi mrtools,
I'm trying to reply but this system won't allow me to message you privately. An alert when price closes above or below the line is all i had in mind, but i don't know the nuances of this sort of thing, just do you. I don't have an elaborate strategy or anything at this point, but perhaps in the future when I figure things out we can complicate things more (i will pay per request). Thanks!
Got it I'm working on it should have it ready later this evening or early tomorrow.Did you get my email address I sent in a separate message?

Hello mrtools,
I sent you a PM. Apparently they have overlooked or not received.

Mon May 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Let me know if you have not received it.

Thank you and best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777