Re: Indicators by William Blau (TSI, SMI, ECO & more) for MT4

tommo78 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:02 pm is it possible to upload the MQ4 version of this indicator please. Cheers
Tom, you've been a member here since we've started. As Mladen, Mrtools, Mntiwana and everyone else has repeated zillions of times, EX4's are provided as is and if there's no MQL4 file, we won't provide it to prevent theft etc.
But as a reminder, here are our rules (in case you've missed them for the past 2 years :lolno: ).
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:27 am

Mntiwana, maybe try this version, it's using one more average for the smi and phase accumulation.
Dear mntiwana,
I installed your indicator "Dynamic Zones pa Adaptive SMI" on my MT4, but it doesn't work: It doesn't appear even on my chart, as you can see in the attached screenshot.
Please, let me know how we can solve this problem.
Many thanks
Kind regards
mama1960
Attachments

mama1960 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:55 am

Dear mntiwana,
Hello, Mr. mntiwana, has not been present for some time on this forum.
To make the indicator work, maybe you need to DynamicZone.dll

Ciao,il Signor mntiwana,non è più presente da tempo su questo forum.
Per far funzionare l'indicatore forse ahi bisogno delle DynamicZone.dll viewtopic.php?p=1295409820#p1295409820
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8431109&p=1295 ... 1295397560
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ChuChu Rocket