Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey guys,

I would like to ask if it is possible to modify the indicator so that I can see the 15min inside the 1hr chart.
What I mean by that is, that I enter 15min into the field where you can chosse the timeframe and on the 1hr chart it shows me the 15 min movement.
Is that possible? Basically display a lower timeframe in a higher one.

Thx for your help.
D.

MaxTorque wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:54 am Hello mrtools,

please can you build a level cross histo with the options of variable cross level. (e.g. 0.1 / -0.1)
The indicator should show an upper level bullish color if it is above the set level, e.g. 0.1, and a lower level bearish color if it is below the set level, e.g. -0.1.
If he touches the upper or the lower level or is in between, then he should display a third color.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings

Max Torque
Dear mrtools,

is it possible to build this indicator ??

Many thank´s in advance.

Desatar wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:26 pm Hey guys,

I would like to ask if it is possible to modify the indicator so that I can see the 15min inside the 1hr chart.
What I mean by that is, that I enter 15min into the field where you can chosse the timeframe and on the 1hr chart it shows me the 15 min movement.

Thx for your help.
D.
Hello,
would it be possible to make this one into a mtf version?

Great, Thank you.
D.

Desatar wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:26 pm Hey guys,

Thx for your help.
D.
Far as I'm aware not possible.