NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:34 am
Added the divergence with divergence alerts.
man mrtools u remarkable & fanstastic u know this divergence u added is valuable for 4H timeframe trading :clap:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

mrtools wrote:
mario_lima wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:34 am

mrtools, thank you so much for the quick response. Your work is awesome! The Fisher Transform is my number 1 tool to trade, and the divergence with alerts and arrows would be amazing because I follow several charts.
Here is the indicator:
You are absolutely amazing mrtools, thank you thank you!!!

mrtools wrote:
mario_lima wrote:

mrtools, thank you so much for the quick response. Your work is awesome! The Fisher Transform is my number 1 tool to trade, and the divergence with alerts and arrows would be amazing because I follow several charts.
Here is the indicator:
Dear mrtools,

First of all thank you for your amazing job.
Running this indicator I noticed that alert and arrow are late for about one candle.
Here is my question: is this a fault of my MT4 and broker or that is so by default ?

Regards

David

mario_lima wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:29 pm
David, the alert is given in the right time, you have to wait for the candle to close for confirmation.
Mario,

Thank you for your answer.

I will try to explain my problem in more clear way: for example my strategy is to place an order right after arrow signal appears and coresponding candle closes (because on history it gives some damn good sygnals and at least 80% of them are closed in profit.) As charts ar at least on M30 or even more and I cannot monitor few graphics all the day I rely on voice alert, however when I get alert and switch instantly to necessary pair it comes that I am already at least one candle away from the place that I supposed to enter, in other words arrow coresponding candle appears way back which makes upmentioned strategy useless. I figured it out on M1 graphic with period value "2", (to maximize signal quantity) to test repainting, recalculating or lagging of an indicator.

So can it be, that on higher timeframes and with bigger period indicator will give timely and precise signals as needed, or will act in the same way?

With respect,

D

P.S. I used pepperstone Razor demo account during this test run.

mrtools wrote:
mario_lima wrote:

Here is the indicator:
Hello Mrtools,
i can see the indicator without trendlines and arrows on my screen.
Can you please help?
Btw, i had added many indicators without any problem.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:13 am
global wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:15 am
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for sharing all these very useful Ehlers indicators with us. This forum is certainly the best. I especially like the Fisher Transform and Inverse Fisher Transform indicators since they transform the price data to an almost normal distribution making it statistically significant and thus giving us a real edge.

You posted the Inverse Fisher Rvi from Mladen here: viewtopic.php?p=1295369906#p1295369906 and the Fisher RVI from Mladen is posted here ........ but both of them are for MetaTrader5.

However, since my broker only provides MT4, can you please post the mq4 versions of these indicators? Thank you very much.

I found that the Relative Vigor Index certainly helps to filter out false signals but the Fisher Transform RVI and Invers Fisher Transform RVI will be more accurate.

Regards,
global
This would be the mt4 versions.
dear @mrtools, would it be possible to also add arrows or vertical lines for when there is a color change in either of these RVI indicators you so kindly posted? They are here: viewtopic.php?p=1295381705#p1295381705

Thanks in advance

This is the Ehlers' Simple Decycler indicator with outer bands which was kindly made by Mladen for MT4.
In this post I've also included a PDF with information below.

The Separate (Subwindow) Oscillator versions have been posted here: Simple Decycler Oscillator for MT4 (Single & Double line versions)
Simple Decycler indicator MT4.png
Simple Decycler (multicolor) 1.1__1.mq4
(9.58 KiB) Downloaded 744 times
Ehlers Decycler Indicators.pdf
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 523 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

1. Similar Topics

1. Ehlers RSI smoothing trick - Help please

4 Replies 745 Views

by DocYummy77, Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

42 Replies 27270 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

42 Replies
    3. How Do You Like FS Indicators?