Re: Does this indicator repaint?

anyone know if this indi repaints or what is it originally???? looks like something mntiwana post b4......... i think this is copy of???
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Holmes27
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:48 pm anyone know if this indi repaints or what is it originally???? looks like something mntiwana post b4......... i think this is copy of???
Hello moey

Thanks for uploading this indicator. I've run it briefly through a simulator and I didn't observe any repainting. It looks like it would be really good in a trending market but would probably struggle with multiple false signals in a sideways market. I've no idea what it actually is though.....

Regards

Holmes27
These users thanked the author Holmes27 for the post:
moey_dw

Holmes27 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:15 am

Hello moey

Thanks for uploading this indicator. I've run it briefly through a simulator and I didn't observe any repainting. It looks like it would be really good in a trending market but would probably struggle with multiple false signals in a sideways market. I've no idea what it actually is though.....

Regards

Holmes27
man...... thx u holmes for ur effort & confirmation good sir :)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Holmes27
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 am

man...... thx u holmes for ur effort & confirmation good sir :)
moey, I've just noticed; hovering the cursor over the indicator when it's displayed on the chart gives the name 'Oracle Move'. If you google 'MT4 Oracle Move' there are multiple links to Oracle Move trading strategies which include this indicator and other Oracle indicators as well, and if you google 'MT4 Oracle Move mod mq4' there is a link to the page of mntiwana's FF post. If I've him understood correctly, it's based on the LWMA.

Hope this helps further

Holmes27