NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

maciel7000 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Hello everyone.

Sorry and correcting. The indicator that does not seem to work is the latter posted the "non lag ma trend display.mq4
(14.73 KiB) Downloaded 496 times ".

Thank you.
Hi, have you installed the file "not lag ma histo.mq4" in the indicator folder? >>>>>>> non lag ma trend display.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, have you installed the file "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" in the indicator folder?>>>>>> Trend Display NLMA v1.01
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:41 pm
maciel7000 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Hello everyone.

Sorry and correcting. The indicator that does not seem to work is the latter posted the "non lag ma trend display.mq4
(14.73 KiB) Downloaded 496 times ".

Thank you.
Hi, have you installed the file "not lag ma histo.mq4" in the indicator folder? >>>>>>> non lag ma trend display.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, have you installed the file "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" in the indicator folder?>>>>>> Trend Display NLMA v1.01
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

Thank you very much for your response and for your time.

The "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" indicator is installed in the same folder as the "non lag ma trend display.mq4". I even installed 2 indicators to run together on the same screen, but it still did not work.

I would like you not to give up helping me.

Is there anything else I need to do? My MT4 is Build 1170.

Thank you.

maciel7000 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:28 am
pacois wrote:

Hello!

The "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" indicator is installed in the same folder as the "non lag ma trend display.mq4". I even installed 2 indicators to run together on the same screen, but it still did not work.

Thank you.
You need non lag ma histo from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295005180#p1295005180 in your indicators folder for it to work.

maciel7000 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:28 am
pacois wrote:

Hello!

Thank you.
try with these files, for me to function, otherwise maybe you need to add the suffix to the currencies.
Trend Display NLMA v1.01.mq4
(25.39 KiB) Downloaded 582 times
NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4
(12.61 KiB) Downloaded 535 times
EURUSDM1.png
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Dear pacois and coders,

Thank you very much to you and to all of this forum.

Now indicator is working.

I needed to install "non lag ma histo.mq4" in the same folder. Just run with those two together. It's the detail that was missing.

Thank you very muuuuuch!

This is the Lawgirls Trend Dashboard display that was posted by Mladen back in 2014 and is still a useful dashboard display for scalpers today.
It can also be used as an educational indicator for new coders or those who are looking at creating their own dashboard displays for MT4.

This indicator also comes with Alerts and ability to display the dashboard in a subwindow.
Trend Trading Dashboard All Pairs Lawgirls MT4.png
lawgirls_trend_display_v1.04.mq4
(14.22 KiB) Downloaded 753 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

1. Similar Topics

1. Dashboard Direction Trend

1 Replies 1479 Views

by MayaxatL, Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:33 am in Trading Systems

1 Replies
    2. 8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”