Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

I am looking for an offline chart generator for line break candles. I would like to have the option to change the number of candles for the break (example: 3, 4 or 5 ) and a minimum candle range for the break (example: 20 pips or 35 pips). I would also like to be able to display the wicks. Thanks for any help you can give.

Afmon wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:30 am Can someone convert or code my Mt4 indicators into MT5 for me.
I have attached the indicators to this
Welcome to the forum. You'll need to post up the source code files (MQL4).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Afmon
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 am

Welcome to the forum. You'll need to post up the source code files (MQL4).
I do not have the mq4 version of it. The GHL is Gann High low indicator (Histogram) and the QTI is Qucik trend Index (Histogram). I need the mt5 versions of these two indicators. If there is a way you can get some for me, i will be pleases.

ionone wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:02 pm Please can someone make an MT5 version of Step Kaufman with filter so i can try with accurate renko generator on MT5 (based on tick data)

thanks so much!

Jeff

EDIT : or at least share the code so i can convert it. thanks
This is the mt5 Kaufman with filter, the step function I got off of the Step vhf adaptive VMA attachws.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
ionone, mucumba, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8