Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Where to post technical questions? New here!

Hello!
I'm super happy I found the forums. I have been trading for about 1 1/2 years with not the best result, but I feel like I'm starting to find the right combination of education and visual indicators that I'm starting to be more profitable each day.
I would eventually love to have the right combination that makes me profitable enough that I can eventually trade full-time.

So I am wanting to ask here so that I don't fill the "indicators" forums with my questions, and I don't know if I should ask questions about indicators that were posted pages and pages ago.

I currently am loving the Chaos Visual Averages indicator, the Kaufman with alerts, and the relative volatility index.
THANK YOU to all of you who put in the time, energy, and effort to create these awesome indicators for us; I greatly appreciate it!!

I am wanting to learn better what goes into the indicators so that I can maybe learn how to code my desired indicator or find an open source one that I can edit. The Kaufman and the RVI indicators are as close to what I've been wanting that I've found.

I am wanting to have the 1 hour, the 4 hour, and the 1 day trend line on the main window with alerts. If you look at most changes of trends, the 1 day color will reverse.

Kaufman with 4 instances, 1 Hour, 4 Hour, 1 Day, and 1 Week
Currently, the Kaufman's "1 day" option is more delayed than I would hope it would be. I'm wondering if I could adjust the settings more to get a more timely result or if I am better off attempting to recreate the RVI indicator but placed on the main window instead of on the lower thirds window?

What I want it to do

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could go about learning what I need to do to create this?

Re: Where to post technical questions? New here!

rain wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm Hello!
I'm super happy I found the forums. I have been trading for about 1 1/2 years with not the best result, but I feel like I'm starting to find the right combination of education and visual indicators that I'm starting to be more profitable each day.
I would eventually love to have the right combination that makes me profitable enough that I can eventually trade full-time.

So I am wanting to ask here so that I don't fill the "indicators" forums with my questions, and I don't know if I should ask questions about indicators that were posted pages and pages ago.

I currently am loving the Chaos Visual Averages indicator, the Kaufman with alerts, and the relative volatility index.
THANK YOU to all of you who put in the time, energy, and effort to create these awesome indicators for us; I greatly appreciate it!!

I am wanting to learn better what goes into the indicators so that I can maybe learn how to code my desired indicator or find an open source one that I can edit. The Kaufman and the RVI indicators are as close to what I've been wanting that I've found.

I am wanting to have the 1 hour, the 4 hour, and the 1 day trend line on the main window with alerts. If you look at most changes of trends, the 1 day color will reverse.

Kaufman with 4 instances, 1 Hour, 4 Hour, 1 Day, and 1 Week
Currently, the Kaufman's "1 day" option is more delayed than I would hope it would be. I'm wondering if I could adjust the settings more to get a more timely result or if I am better off attempting to recreate the RVI indicator but placed on the main window instead of on the lower thirds window?

What I want it to do

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could go about learning what I need to do to create this?
Hi, not if you can come in handy.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
rain

LikeRe: Where to post technical questions? New here!

rain wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm Hello!
man......... u are welcome to this community hello rain!!!!! :wave:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
rain
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈