Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

shewano wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 pm Hello everyone. I just joined the site and looked at this post. Looks interesting. However can anyone tell me more about Arrow with Alert indicator it looks useful but not sure how to use it. Can I use it for Binary Options? Please help and let me know.
Thanks
Hello, welcome, the arrows arrow has no chronology, it appears when the market is open, however the author of the post can better clarify you. Good Sunday.

IdeaRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

shewano wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:28 pm Hi thanks. I will ask plissken.
Hello plissken kindly let me know more about Arrow with Alert indicator? Or you can suggest which one is the best out of your posted indicators for Binary Options. Perhaps with some explanation. Looking forward.
Welcome Shewano

The Arrow with Alert indicator has been downloaded from the fxprosystems site, it is a good tool for the binary option not for the forex, it gives signals very often and if you go in the direction of the trend or increases your chances of succeeding.

The real problem is knowing how much candle to stop and know how to observe the market (if it is dynamic or stable) I have 5 indicators that must be analyzed closely

ARROW WITH ALERT ==> a test...
ARROW ====>I already have a strategy (outside the band and chart 1 min ===> exit 15min)
EXIT INDICATOR
MY HOLY GRAIL
PEAK AND VALLEY

Yes you can use it for the binary option but do not forget to share your results for several days ^^

Plissken