CodeRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

you know I noticed, that the losses were due to the trader's thinking and not to his strategy, even if the person at a rate higher than 70%, and it's not hard to have this rate, he is a winner, the problem is the trader who does not follow the rules or errors of calculation in the Money M .... or he loses 1 or 2 times and he dropped his strategy

Do not be afraid to lose but you have to introduce the loss into your calculations

LikeRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

pacois wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:21 am

Hi, sorry if I answer you only now but I wasn't at home, no, I didn't make profits, just small losses, for now I don't have a live account, as soon as the tests are valid I open a new account, because the old account was closed due to the constraints of the ESMA.

I had an account at IG France they closed the binary option and I think open at bi ..... com, I do not want to advertise ^^

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

FBI wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:11 pm

They just don`t work so that you could use them as signals, trying many different settings, but no, they just don`t work. There are many much better indicators than these.

this has much better arrows, and is the most stable version in context with atr of prices, if you are not after holy grail arrows really !
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, plissken, mtp

rijay wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:09 am

this has much better arrows, and is the most stable version in context with atr of prices, if you are not after holy grail arrows really !
Thanks, as for me, I don't look at the arrows or they are not important, I use the alert and, when win95, Tma, and the price between ema 1 period 20 peiod, when the price touches High-Low levels, martingale 10 minutesx4 = 40 minutes, until the tests fail me.

nothing wrong with win95%.ex arrows, because it is drake delay stochastic, and it does not repaint, but when adding TMA to that, then it repaints, so now Pacois made another combo with Envelopes, and that does not repaint and gives good signals, just have to fine tune, so long that you have trend and range conditions and arrows in right place, not so easy but doable
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
pacois

FBI wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:33 am nothing wrong with win95%.ex arrows, because it is drake delay stochastic, and it does not repaint, but when adding TMA to that, then it repaints, so now Pacois made another combo with Envelopes, and that does not repaint and gives good signals, just have to fine tune, so long that you have trend and range conditions and arrows in right place, not so easy but doable
Yes, right, then everyone uses things to their liking .. and results obtained