Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of existing or be able create an indicator that overlaps current time frame candles with HTF Heiken Ashi candles??

I've attached a photo of an example of this but with regular 15min japanese candlesticks overlapping current session bars to help put point across?
could it please be coded so that you can change the higher time frame settings for the HA candles, eg. from 5 to 15, 30 etc..

(also attached this indicator for others to use or if needed for coding purposes? i have no idea about coding lol)

Hi mrtools, everyone,

I have a question regarding the rsi bar indicator. On my template I put the rsi bar and the rsi color with the same parametre and I noticed a white line on the rsi bar indicator that touches the extreme zone, but the rsi color doesn't. Do you know what the white line is and why it touches the extreme zone when the color rsi doesn't ?

Thank you in advance

nrv wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:28 am Hi mrtools, everyone,

I have a question regarding the rsi bar indicator. On my template I put the rsi bar and the rsi color with the same parametre and I noticed a white line on the rsi bar indicator that touches the extreme zone, but the rsi color doesn't. Do you know what the white line is and why it touches the extreme zone when the color rsi doesn't ?

Thank you in advance
The white line is the candle wicks, the rsi bar indicator is coded using an rsi function that uses the correct rsi calculations the rsi color is using the built in mt4 calculations. that could be the difference in the two.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
nrv

nrv wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:28 am Hi mrtools, everyone,

Thank you in advance
reason why it doesnt show up on the second window rsi oscillator is because its calculated on 'close' so it takes the close of the bar, whereas the bar chart one / the white lines are the upper wicks/highs if you will
These users thanked the author Fredrik7 for the post:
nrv