NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I can't thank you enough Mrtools, but the one you refer is very different, the turning points on charts don't match at all with the one that I sent you.
The FxSonic is an arrow indicator and only miss the alerts.

Maybe something went wrong last time so i'm attaching again. I have used this indi for about 4 years, yes it's old :)

Please reconsider adding the alert, I would be extremely grateful.
FxSoni_Entry_v3.ex4
(19.6 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
FxSoni_Entry_v3.mq4
(5.39 KiB) Downloaded 329 times

mario_lima wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:14 pm
I can't thank you enough Mrtools, but the one you refer is very different, the turning points on charts don't match at all with the one that I sent you.

Maybe something went wrong last time so i'm attaching again. I have used this indi for about 4 years, yes it's old :)

We don't work on decompiled indicators here, I know it's a renamed bbands stop and from what I can tell it already has alerts.

mario_lima wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately It's a stolen/decompiled file. We don't touch those here.
Please read our rules. We have a strong stance against decompiled and stolen codes at Forex Station.

PS: Try out the file that Mrtools posted and see if you can adjust it's settings to your needs :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Thank you Jimmy, I had no idea. I will try to adjust like you said.

BTW can you please advise me a good Keltner channel, or maybe a channel that you use that you find it better...

Thank you in advance
Mario

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of existing or be able create an indicator that overlaps current time frame candles with HTF Heiken Ashi candles??

I've attached a photo of an example of this but with regular 15min japanese candlesticks overlapping current session bars to help put point across?
could it please be coded so that you can change the higher time frame settings for the HA candles, eg. from 5 to 15, 30 etc..

(also attached this indicator for others to use or if needed for coding purposes? i have no idea about coding lol)
Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 16.29.02.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 16.29.34.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 16.29.42.png
M-Candles.ex4
(14.75 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
M-Candles.mq4
(7.64 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 3870 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3135 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 3211 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”