NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cxzscr wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:54 pm
Hello there
Excuse me, this indicator can not be opened normally, please help check
Thank you

BeginnerAlert.mq4
Would be best to forget about that indicator it repaints badly, was originally called SilverTrend, and when fixed to not repaint, signals aren't even close to the same.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:18 pm
cxzscr wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:54 pm
Hello there
Excuse me, this indicator can not be opened normally, please help check
Thank you

BeginnerAlert.mq4
Would be best to forget about that indicator it repaints badly, was originally called SilverTrend, and when fixed to not repaint, signals aren't even close to the same.
Thank you

QuestionRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Giodl wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 am
Hello,I'm looking for a seasonal indicator for mt4, someone has something?
Thank's
welcome to the community....... what is seasonal indicator?? never heard that one
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:23 am
Giodl wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 am
Hello,I'm looking for a seasonal indicator for mt4, someone has something?
Thank's
welcome to the community....... what is seasonal indicator?? never heard that one
thank's.......indicates with an average how a commodity or currency behaved in the past, in a given period (sorry for my english)

mrtools wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 am
vadvid wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Dear Mrtools,
The indicator you posted has unfortunately not any sound alert):
Maybe it wasn't clear what I asked for.
This is what I'd like to be added:

alert sound soundfile wav.png

Since this Hill mq4 version has already arrows and message alert (what I really need) I ask you kindly to add the sound alert to this version:
Hill no repaint+Arrows1.mq4

If you would so kind to add also email alert, that would be brilliant.
Your helpfulness will be highly appreciated!
regards
VV
This is the Rsi tma centered with all the alerts added, since the bands have nothing to do with Tma Centered and to avoid confusion named it Rsi bands.

Mrtools
I would like to control which sound to use for the alert but the "if (alertsSound) PlaySound(soundFile);" only plays the old standard Alert.wav. Is their any chance you could check it out.
Thank you
Ray
Rsi Bands.mq4
(8.85 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
PS; OK I remembered about the tools.options.events uncheck Enable. THAT makes it work but is that the only way and what will happen the other Alert normal alert function???

traderduke wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:41 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 am

This is the Rsi tma centered with all the alerts added, since the bands have nothing to do with Tma Centered and to avoid confusion named it Rsi bands.

Mrtools
I would like to control which sound to use for the alert but the "if (alertsSound) PlaySound(soundFile);" only plays the old standard Alert.wav. Is their any chance you could check it out.
Thank you
Ray
Rsi Bands.mq4

PS; OK I remembered about the tools.options.events uncheck Enable. THAT makes it work but is that the only way and what will happen the other Alert normal alert function???
Not sure I have to do some research and get back with you, I thought you could change it with any sound file you wanted.

Hello Mrtools, I use this indicator for a long time called FxSonic, it's part of my trading system but it doesn't have an alarm. Can you please add?

Thank you so much!
PS. The Fisher Transform with alerts that you made it's amazing, I never missed a trade.
FxSoni_Entry_v3.mq4
(5.17 KiB) Downloaded 328 times

mario_lima wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:45 am
Hello Mrtools, I use this indicator for a long time called FxSonic, it's part of my trading system but it doesn't have an alarm. Can you please add?

Thank you so much!
PS. The Fisher Transform with alerts that you made it's amazing, I never missed a trade.
That indicator is a very old,renamed, and decompiled bb stops indicator. This is a newer version mtf with alerts.
BB stops mtf.mq4
(9.54 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
bb stops.png

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3165 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. 277 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 3269 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”