Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 am

This is the Rsi tma centered with all the alerts added, since the bands have nothing to do with Tma Centered and to avoid confusion named it Rsi bands.

Mrtools
I would like to control which sound to use for the alert but the "if (alertsSound) PlaySound(soundFile);" only plays the old standard Alert.wav. Is their any chance you could check it out.
Thank you
Ray PS; OK I remembered about the tools.options.events uncheck Enable. THAT makes it work but is that the only way and what will happen the other Alert normal alert function???

traderduke wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:41 am

Mrtools
I would like to control which sound to use for the alert but the "if (alertsSound) PlaySound(soundFile);" only plays the old standard Alert.wav. Is their any chance you could check it out.
Thank you
Ray
Rsi Bands.mq4

PS; OK I remembered about the tools.options.events uncheck Enable. THAT makes it work but is that the only way and what will happen the other Alert normal alert function???
Not sure I have to do some research and get back with you, I thought you could change it with any sound file you wanted.

mario_lima wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:45 am Hello Mrtools, I use this indicator for a long time called FxSonic, it's part of my trading system but it doesn't have an alarm. Can you please add?

Thank you so much!
PS. The Fisher Transform with alerts that you made it's amazing, I never missed a trade.
That indicator is a very old,renamed, and decompiled bb stops indicator. This is a newer version mtf with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mario_lima

I can't thank you enough Mrtools, but the one you refer is very different, the turning points on charts don't match at all with the one that I sent you.
The FxSonic is an arrow indicator and only miss the alerts.

Maybe something went wrong last time so i'm attaching again. I have used this indi for about 4 years, yes it's old :)

Please reconsider adding the alert, I would be extremely grateful.

mario_lima wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:14 pm I can't thank you enough Mrtools, but the one you refer is very different, the turning points on charts don't match at all with the one that I sent you.

Maybe something went wrong last time so i'm attaching again. I have used this indi for about 4 years, yes it's old :)

We don't work on decompiled indicators here, I know it's a renamed bbands stop and from what I can tell it already has alerts.

mario_lima wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:14 pm I can't thank you enough Mrtools, but the one you refer is very different, the turning points on charts don't match at all with the one that I sent you.

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately It's a stolen/decompiled file. We don't touch those here.
Please read our rules. We have a strong stance against decompiled and stolen codes at Forex Station.

PS: Try out the file that Mrtools posted and see if you can adjust it's settings to your needs :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mario_lima
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance