Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

FBI wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:22 am

Yeah thanks, looks good in FX too. In uptrend, buy when arrow under middle line and sell when arrow above upper line. and downtrend vice versa.
Sve volatility bands in this example

Screenshot_4.png
or high timeframes, it is also useful to raise the levels> 8, perhaps it also depends on the currency difference, I have tried only on EURUSD.
Attachments

pacois wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:31 am

they look the same, but they are not the same
I was tired, so just left it there, some finetuning and they are exactly the same.
But I was thinking that maybe it would be better to use some other channel to make arrows with that indi, some channel that do not repaint, that channel repaints. Arrows comes and goes, saw that today.
Here is with envelopes.
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
pacois

FBI wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:46 am

I was tired, so just left it there, some finetuning and they are exactly the same.
But I was thinking that maybe it would be better to use some other channel to make arrows with that indi, some channel that do not repaint, that channel repaints. Arrows comes and goes, saw that today.
Here is with envelopes.

Screenshot_2.png
You're right, the same.
Yes, the Tma creates this, it doesn't matter to me that the arrows are not stable, but the alert tells me that something is moving for an order at 10 minutes martingale, until the test last
Attachments

FBI wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:46 am

Here is with envelopes.

Screenshot_2.png
Try, Adjust the channel.