Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey everyone,

I found 2 indicators that are in the MQL4 market and I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the same or very similar indicators outside of the market. Not sure if I’m allowed to link here, so the indicators are the Cycle Finder Pro and Currency Strength Matrix from the Markets Made Clear site.
I’m asking because I use a Mac and my platform doesn’t have access to the Market. Frankly I’m also not sure if these indicators are just copies of other indicators that are already free lol.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

The coloured bands on the illustration are Fibo bands and should be automatically updated. Unfortunately the coloured band part of the indictor does not update and the MQ4 file is not available.
My request is - does anyone know of an indicator that gives the same result without having to refresh the chart at times of price movement?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
PREETHI

Desatar wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:19 am Hey guys,

i am looking for a moving average dashboard that alerts me when 2 ma's cross without me having 28 charts open.
I looked all over the internet and I can't seem to find any good once.
Can you guys help or have some ideas?

Greatful.
Thx.
D.
Hello, see if this meets your needs, it takes a while to load on the chart, it is also inserted in the alert also cci.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
reachme