Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update Version 41

OK, we have two Inner (Aqua colour) and two Outer (HotPink colour) Weekly Channels synced to the Symbol’s ADR. We have a Murray Math that is synced to the 4hr TF (64) plus two TMA Channels (one hidden) giving us our Ribbon. We also have our Trend line and Price line including a CCI in the sub window all of which are providing “Visual Direction” from the 4Hr TF down to 1min TF and between them, we can discover new ways to make Pip$.

Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:35 pm Update Version 41

OK, we have two Inner (Aqua colour) and two Outer (HotPink colour) Weekly Channels synced to the Symbol’s ADR. We have a Murray Math that is synced to the 4hr TF (64) plus two TMA Channels (one hidden) giving us our Ribbon. We also have our Trend line and Price line including a CCI in the sub window all of which are providing “Visual Direction” from the 4Hr TF down to 1min TF and between them, we can discover new ways to make Pip$.

Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
NEW EXCITING UPDATE!!!!!! THX DEAR XARD :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Guys, Just one last snippet of info to pass on.

Whenever I trade using the setup, as a rule of thumb, I do not make a trade unless it has the backing of the CCI in the sub-window.

NO CCI, NO TRADE The CCI is my Co-Pilot 🙂

All the best
Xard777

PS Food for thought
Today, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD & GBPUSD all hit their 61% ADR level.
So did HK50, WS30, USOUSD, JP225, US2000, US500 & NDX100
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, Skyold, braciola719, Lodi, hannele, SWicak, Jedidiah, StuartWong

Hello XARD,

on your last update: XARD 41, the system does not seem to work stably on my computer. Daily Targets lines and percent appear on the template and then they're gone.
And it would be great if the width of the bars for Ribbon is adjustable.
I'm sorry for my bad english.
Thank you for all your efforts and your time.
It is an excellent trend following system.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:05 am Hello XARD,
on your last update: XARD 41, the system does not seem to work stably on my computer. Daily Targets lines and percent appear on the template and then they're gone.
I have now corrected the stability and will post the fixed indy later - testing it on laptops etc.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
braciola719, Jimmy, Jedidiah, StuartWong