Re: Need Point Zero Day Trading Indicator 4.5 With Scanner(Latest Version)

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:32 am

Puh, you ask questions. That makes me hard to think about some niceties. You must see the whole system. SL, TP, volatility, full positioning or 3/4 stop. That's what I never liked to do. Naked trading looks difficult but it is in the end so much easier. You have to do some research and since volatility of every pair is different, you have some time to spent with. The pic is just a quick consideration, nothing for out-of-the-box. Yes, if ready, the hamster earns steadily money.

GBPAUD H1 PZ DT.png

An old saying is: Coders are no traders and traders are no coders. Coders earn most money with coding and a bit with an EA or long-term trading, what is more investing than trading. Copy+paste some code here and there is no coding, of course. Every trader should know some basics of coding.

Did I say that naked trader are more profitable or that more naked trader are profitable? One or three indicators can help, but it's better to learn to listen to the market first and then to add an indis or two or three. You see the forums are full of people just copying indis or strategies without the basics of trading. What does it bring them? Nothing but frustration. I mean what do they think? To be rich without knowing the basics? That's BS. The market is always right, equal what you may wish. Instead of listening to the market you collect so many indicators and don't learn to read the interpretation of the market with a certain indi. As I mentioned before, you must know what you do and better the why.

Traders with simple charts and a plan are more profitable than traders with a complicated chart and without a plan. It's not my quote, but it is true:
why to follow old saying that coders are no traders ? why can not coder earn most money beside doing coding and ea?
i think coders are better traders. if they can code well that means they understand markets better.

mladen's and mrtool's indicators are more effective because they understands market better , so they are great coders.

if you say three indicators are better then i do not see any indicator on your chart that filters sideways market, better still you show indicators to readers as that will help them understand sideways markets better and i think that will benefit them a lot, that is the most important part on this forum.
what is your definition of simple chart and complicated chart ?

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:32 am

Puh, you ask questions. That makes me hard to think about some niceties. You must see the whole system. SL, TP, volatility, full positioning or 3/4 stop. That's what I never liked to do. Naked trading looks difficult but it is in the end so much easier. You have to do some research and since volatility of every pair is different, you have some time to spent with. The pic is just a quick consideration, nothing for out-of-the-box. Yes, if ready, the hamster earns steadily money.

GBPAUD H1 PZ DT.png
Thanks, Krelian. Real information about trading is surprisingly hard to come by - it's probably droned out in the vast amounts of bs and snake oil peddling. Trading seems to be one of these activities that would be much easier to learn from someone else, so every bit of advice from someone who's actually trading and not selling $97 info products is valuable and highly welcome.

OMG, another post where I can only facepalm. What have coding skills to do with trading skills? Nothing. I highly respect mladen and mrTools for their coding skills, that's for sure. mladen reads a lot of papers and articles so he can put this and his ideas into a code. So he creates very good indicators, but the user must apply them correctly. Here I see the big gap. You're not a good trader because you can put an indicator from mladen or someone else on the chart.

Why a coder still codes indicators when he could read the market so well? The answer is he doesn't obviously understand the market.
On the other hand I know traders having one talent and this is trading and they earn really a lot of money with it (real traders, no self-called gurus). They can't code at all and they don't want to learn. I mean, why should they. Don't be jealous, just try to learn.

Good traders are good listeners. You don't listen apparently. First, learn without indicators. Then you can add indicators - 'can' not must. I already showed how you trade sideway markets like a pro. The indicator must have synergy to the style, but when there is absolutely no need for an indicator why do you try to find one desperately? Again, don't filter anything (you are the filter), just switch your strategy. The actual secret is the money and risk management. Something no beginner has on his screen. See the R:R on my chart? You win three or four times an amount of pips (what is intraday often more than the trend that follows) and loose once a small amount of pips when price breaks out. Then after the breakout you win again a bigger amount of pips in the following trend. Is this approach profitable in the long run? If a R:R in sideway markets of 1:5 and a trend as bonus on top isn't profitable, what else is profitable? The price of GBPAUD yesterday rotated to the ceiling you see clearly on M30. Rotation and Breakout, Breakout and Rotation.

When you take a look on a given chart and you know what to do in 5sec or maybe 10sec in learning phase, it's simple. The idea of Ichimoku Kinkō-hyō (OBS, I don't say you must use the indicator). But don't take my numbers too seriously. Three or two or four indicators, or only one. You must still have focus on PA, that's important. Again, indicators should only help making decisions. And no arrows - arrows are kindergarten and reveal your trading status immediately.

Have you ever wondered why the dumb mass looses and some pros take good money out of the market? Why do you think it is as it is? BTW, it won't change. And your question of the EA you can hopefully answer yourself now.

NBT wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:17 pm Thanks, Krelian. Real information about trading is surprisingly hard to come by - it's probably droned out in the vast amounts of bs and snake oil peddling. Trading seems to be one of these activities that would be much easier to learn from someone else, so every bit of advice from someone who's actually trading and not selling $97 info products is valuable and highly welcome.
That's true :D you must dig through a big heap of BS first to see light. As mntiwana said, there are many beginners in forums (what is absolutely ok), but very few pros and the pros don't yell "Here, I'm a pro! Take my advice!" If you have found one and listen to him you see that this what he does is so much different than what the mass does all the time. I had some luck to find some pros and hope to help some beginners (those who can listen) to improve, since I don't like BS either.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:36 pm OMG, another post where I can only facepalm. What have coding skills to do with trading skills? Nothing. I highly respect mladen and mrTools for their coding skills, that's for sure. mladen reads a lot of papers and articles so he can put this and his ideas into a code. So he creates very good indicators, but the user must apply them correctly. Here I see the big gap. You're not a good trader because you can put an indicator from mladen or someone else on the chart.

Why a coder still codes indicators when he could read the market so well? The answer is he doesn't obviously understand the market.
On the other hand I know traders having one talent and this is trading and they earn really a lot of money with it (real traders, no self-called gurus). They can't code at all and they don't want to learn. I mean, why should they. Don't be jealous, just try to learn.

Good traders are good listeners. You don't listen apparently. First, learn without indicators. Then you can add indicators - 'can' not must. I already showed how you trade sideway markets like a pro. The indicator must have synergy to the style, but when there is absolutely no need for an indicator why do you try to find one desperately? Again, don't filter anything (you are the filter), just switch your strategy. The actual secret is the money and risk management. Something no beginner has on his screen. See the R:R on my chart? You win three or four times an amount of pips (what is intraday often more than the trend that follows) and loose once a small amount of pips when price breaks out. Then after the breakout you win again a bigger amount of pips in the following trend. Is this approach profitable in the long run? If a R:R in sideway markets of 1:5 and a trend as bonus on top isn't profitable, what else is profitable? The price of GBPAUD yesterday rotated to the ceiling you see clearly on M30. Rotation and Breakout, Breakout and Rotation.

When you take a look on a given chart and you know what to do in 5sec or maybe 10sec in learning phase, it's simple. The idea of Ichimoku Kinkō-hyō (OBS, I don't say you must use the indicator). But don't take my numbers too seriously. Three or two or four indicators, or only one. You must still have focus on PA, that's important. Again, indicators should only help making decisions. And no arrows - arrows are kindergarten and reveal your trading status immediately.

Have you ever wondered why the dumb mass looses and some pros take good money out of the market? Why do you think it is as it is? BTW, it won't change. And your question of the EA you can hopefully answer yourself now.
this very true post & very informative 1 for beginer like me.... thx krelian
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:56 pm ...you see that this what he does is so much different than what the mass does all the time.
What I see most of the time are charts with additional squiggly lines drawn on them, and I can see why that leads nowhere fast.

Would you mind explaining how you create these horizontal areas on your charts you use to initiate trades? Is it a matter of experience, eyeballing and "uh, here looks about right" or are they the result of a more technical, organized process?

(I'm not asking you to spill the beans, but if you could give me a shove in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.)

NBT wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:31 pm What I see most of the time are charts with additional squiggly lines drawn on them, and I can see why that leads nowhere fast.

Would you mind explaining how you create these horizontal areas on your charts you use to initiate trades? Is it a matter of experience, eyeballing and "uh, here looks about right" or are they the result of a more technical, organized process?

(I'm not asking you to spill the beans, but if you could give me a shove in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.)
I wrote it once in a thread: viewtopic.php?f=578271&t=8413449

I draw them on my own on M30 or H4. Just take a look back in history where price obviously reacted to lines or areas (market was stopped or price went straight through) and they will be valid in the future as well. A MarketProfile gives you also S/R lines, but this way is more convenient.

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:00 pm
I wrote it once in a thread: viewtopic.php?f=578271&t=8413449
Nice explanation, makes a lot of sense. I guess practical application will be something that needs experience and isn't always as clear cut. Here's what I understood: if you can find points (areas) where price will most likely bounce or break through decisively (instead of just chopping around), you can use them to set up trades that quickly either lose X or win Y with X < Y. In the long run, that creates a coin flip situation where heads pays more than tails loses, meaning you should come out ahead. And if you get to guess break or bounce more accurately than heads or tails, you're a rockstar and get all ze monies 8-)

My interpretation might be off, but I think it's a good place for me to start. Do you have any more suggested reading material? It's not that I'm too lazy to search on my own, but the signal/noise ratio for this kind of info is really awful...

rijay wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:56 pm
mladen's and mrtool's indicators are more effective because they understands market better , so they are great coders.
there are these versions
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 4):
paroucia, markw118, tvhh94, SijjiN