Re: Intraday swinging strategy.

I am working on a updated and tweaked setup...

just want to make it 100% and fix a few things with some indi's first...

Truth is, myself, I always wanted a good (RSI based) setup from my first days of getting into trading...and I think plenty more traders did too..
Well, I still think it is doable...

Check back in a while....while i try to get things fixed with the indi's...

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

InfoRe: Intraday swinging strategy.

Preview of a minor pairs swinging setup ... the tweaking is done, now for a majors setup and a tiny tweak on one of the indis.
Everything on how to trade the set up will be in the coming post...examples, templates, presets, guide and warnings.

coming very soon, stay tuned

-simon

ps:Huuuugeee thanks to Mr.Tools for implementing the little thing I had requested into the TDI indicator...
Attachments
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
Jimmy
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

LikeRe: Intraday swinging strategy.

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:24 pm Preview of a minor pairs swinging setup ... the tweaking is done, now for a majors setup and a tiny tweak on one of the indis.
Everything on how to trade the set up will be in the coming post...examples, templates, presets, guide and warnings.

coming very soon, stay tuned

-simon

ps:Huuuugeee thanks to Mr.Tools for implementing the little thing I had requested into the TDI indicator...
Looking forward to seeing more on this. Keep us updated bro.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
simon_n3z
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Here is the first release..

its on AUD/USD ..

Templates use ECN option for Mladens Make Money tradepanel. Change and overwrite template as needed.

All the rest is there...

simon_n3z wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:27 am Here is the first release..

its on AUD/USD ..

Templates use ECN option for Mladens Make Money tradepanel. Change and overwrite template as needed.

All the rest is there...
Your TDI did not show up, because your tdi in templates has too many spaces. Rename his tdi in indicators to TDI (alerts +arrows).ex4 (one more space after TDI) to see simons setups.
General: Don't rename files.

I miss rules for trading, where to enter and exit and when not to trade. Your trailing settings like 8,6 pips on EA on M15 template are very tight.
Why did you use these on each timeframe different TDI settings?

RplusT wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:43 pm Not trying to interrupt your posts. But when I came across this version of TDI yesterday and the Kalman AGJW Channel Deez posted, I played with it today for a while. Seems a pretty good combination and I thought it is worthwhile to post it. Works in all TFs.
RplusT ! Please share the template, can not configure. Thank !

Hello fellow members ...

Its been a while I been tweaking and playing around with this TDI indicator. This setup/settings is what I will try to trade with...

I tried lots of things, not on trading, but trying just to get it so it looks right to me...

I will post an update on how it performs in demo-real trading next weekend.

If you try it out or make tweaks to this setup, make a post, i would like to see and try your version.

-simon

ps: Make Money.ex4 - goes in the experts folder ... that is Mladen's awesome trade panel utility. (no setfile, you have to configure it yourself)
ps2: I just noticed that i included the wrong preset file for the 4H chart. I just fixed this, so use updated preset file.
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
Jimmy

simon_n3z wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:58 pm Hello fellow members ...

Its been a while I been tweaking and playing around with this TDI indicator. This setup/settings is what I will try to trade with...

I tried lots of things, not on trading, but trying just to get it so it looks right to me...

I will post an update on how it performs in demo-real trading next weekend.

If you try it out or make tweaks to this setup, make a post, i would like to see and try your version.

-simon

ps: Make Money.ex4 - goes in the experts folder ... that is Mladen's awesome trade panel utility. (no setfile, you have to configure it yourself)
ps2: I just noticed that i included the wrong preset file for the 4H chart. I just fixed this, so use updated preset file.
2019-03-29.png
Welcome back Simon! We've missed your posts. Thanks for sharing your new updates :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
simon_n3z
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance