Re: v2v dynamic system

Please be aware that NOT ALL of the indicators shared herein works in stand-alone. Meaning, if you only use one indicator out of this v2v system, it might not work properly... not unless you are a tech savvy person and figured it out by your own.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Please be aware that NOT ALL of the indicators shared herein works in stand-alone. Meaning, if you only use one indicator out of this v2v system, it might not work properly... not unless you are a tech-savvy trader (or individual), you may be able to figure it out. <<< Please don't get me wrong on this one. It's just the way it is for this system.

Note: The zip file contains a template ( FXV.tpl ) and all the libraries ( dynamicZone.dll and BPNN.dll ) required by the system/indicators.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Updated & Fixed:

Volume Profile ─ Range
─ Added data source button ( M1, M5, M15, M30 ) 

PIVOT FIBS plus
─Fixed session handling ( H4, Daily, Weekly... etc. )

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:59 am Updated & Fixed:

Volume Profile ─ Range
─ Added data source button ( M1, M5, M15, M30 ) 

v2v_dynamic_datasource.jpg

PIVOT FIBS plus
─Fixed session handling ( H4, Daily, Weekly... etc. )

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
u are champion sir......... bravo man thx u for new update :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Updated & Fixed:

6:04 PM
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

─ Volume Profile ─ Range ( VP-R )
Fixed the button for not getting cleared upon exit

─ PIVOT FIBS plus
Now using Global data source for its own session PVP. Meaning... the same data source being used by VP-R indicator