Re: MACD indicators for MT4

redwed wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm Hello mr mntiwana. Can you point me where can i get the macd with divergence?

If you are looking for a standard MACD with Divergence this is Mrtools's beautifully coded MACD with (Classic and Hidden) Divergence for MT4 which also includes Dots option, Alerts and more :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
redwed, talaate, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:23 pm
If you are looking for a standard MACD with Divergence this is Mrtools's beautifully coded MACD with (Classic and Hidden) Divergence for MT4 which also includes Dots option, Alerts and more :)
[/quote]

Here is the indicator, installed in my chart. The display doesn't match yours...
Attachments
gbpnzd macd divergence gbpnzd macd divergence

redwed wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:37 pm
Here is the indicator, installed in my chart. The display doesn't match yours...
You have chosen to display the "Dots" option. Turn this option off by chosing "False". It's the last option
Attachments
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

redwed wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:43 pm Thank you for the clarification.
Any time mate! :thumbup:

redwed wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:13 pm The divergence made a great setup in my chart.
Very nice trading opportunities indeed. Where's the MACD indicator hiding? :razz:

Here's another very good indicator by Mladen that was missing form our forum. The Volume Weighted MACD as a standalone indicator for MT4.

As explained by Mladen:
This indicator (along with the volume weighted EMA) was made according to the article by David Hawkins published in October 2009 issue of TASC (this article : Volume-Weighted Macd Histogram )

As it is explained in the article, additional "adapting" is done by using the volume which should ensure better response in times of high volume trading times. Test it, if possible, on symbols that do have "real" volumes

PS: left the possibility to enter fractional periods for calculations (EMA period does not have to be integer value at all, so left that possibility too)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Krelian99, Sutatong, alexm

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 pm
Very nice trading opportunities indeed. Where's the MACD indicator hiding? :P
Actually i use the logic behind the indicator (divergence) and think about trading the divergence following current trend. I used rooster (an indicator that combine max to 5 indicators & 4 rules) that sold in the mql markets.

Divergence is one of the best way to spot trading opportunity in trending market..