Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 am
li yu cen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Hello Mr. XARD777! There are two details, and it is my personal request: 1. When selecting the Japanese candlestick, the background color can only be the default black (20.20.40). Please add the color setting option of this question, or always keep it. The color of the background is the same; (Is not relevant topic: I personally choose the Japanese candlestick, and then add a Heiken Ashi indicator with a switch button, it is convenient to switch between the two). 2, (TMA BAND 2) color is the default white (Snow), please add the color setting option, so I can choose the white background; for the above two points, no matter whether you make changes, thank you for your selfless contribution!GBPNZDH1.png
Update
To change HA to std Candles set showHA to false and change chartMODE=CHART_LINE to CHART_CANDLES or simply set showHA to false and add your own candle indy to the setup.
You can also change color and width of TMA1 line and TMA2 line
All the best
Xard777
Thank you for the update of Mr. XARD777! I am content now.

rogerha wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:49 pm
Just noticed after re reading the entire thread that the answer to my question is in the thread, ADR is based on yesterday range. Apologies for asking a stupid question 😉
//+---ADR------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ADR1=0; ADR5=0; ADR10=0; ADR20=0; ADRavg=0; int a,b,c; int ypos=0;
ADR1=(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1));
for(a=1;a<= 5;a++) ADR5= ADR5+(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,a)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,a));
for(b=1;b<=10;b++) ADR10=ADR10+(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,b)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,b));
for(c=1;c<=20;c++) ADR20=ADR20+(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,c)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,c));
ADR5=ADR5/5; ADR10=ADR10/10; ADR20=ADR20/20; ADRavg=(((ADR1+ADR5+ADR10+ADR20)/4))/Point/pipsize;
double avYest=(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1))/Point/pipsize; color colorDAV=LimeGreen;
if(ADRavg>avYest){colorDAV=DarkOrange;} iPanel(ID+"Xard15",52,280,"ADR",10,"Arial Bold",clrSnow);
iPanel(ID+"Xard16",14,280,DoubleToStr(ADRavg,0),11,"Arial Bold",colorDAV);

ADR is not yesterday range.... ADR = ADRavg=(((ADR1+ADR5+ADR10+ADR20)/4))/Point/pipsize;
All the best
Xard777

As above - Pava/Moey_dw absolutely right. Repainting is the most overused nonsense word in forex forum land.
If you have a non repainting system that nails every turn - what do you have? You have something else teams and teams of people that spend hundreds of millions on - hundreds of thousands of analysts, quants, traders, researchers etc don't have. It will never ever exist on an internet forum for free - why do people keep going on about it?

As I've said before there are two parts to this game...

1) Analysis
2) Trading (execution)

I am absolutely useless at 2) and this makes you go round in circles thinking its the system blaming everything on the screen/system. It isn't, IT'S YOU.

I have said before read/listen/watch Mark Douglas, then, use this system to perform your analysis and pull the trigger.
Xard777 systems are up there with the best you will find for free on any trading forum on the internet - I've seen them all - really I can only be behind xard, mladen and mntiwana now lol

it is a pointless exercise trying to circle a circle. At some point you have to take whats in front of you and pull the trigger.

If you don't make money its not the system at fault. The fault lies between the keyboard and chair.

xard777 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:59 am
Update

Replace XARDFX-39.ex4 with this version.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD you are a gem, have been using this system for weeks now XARD38 to be precise and am getting 10-30 pips per trade and on all pairs in any time frame TF.. My question and please don't misquote me wonderful people because am downloading all the upgrades Now the question why the upgrade or have you notice a glitch on the lower version ? Once again it an harmless question with know intention what so ever to disrupt the peace of the forum....

Thanks

Christonly wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:24 am
XARD you are a gem, have been using this system for weeks now XARD38 to be precise and am getting 10-30 pips per trade and on all pairs in any time frame TF.. My question and please don't misquote me wonderful people because am downloading all the upgrades Now the question why the upgrade or have you notice a glitch on the lower version ? Once again it an harmless question with know intention what so ever to disrupt the peace of the forum....
Thanks
A few patches added.
PRICE line is now coloured, could be used as a take profit, exit or continuation signal.
All the best
Xard777

Classic Intraday Move

Here we have a nice move off the OpenPos UP line.
As Price was crossing the line we see that the TMA Histo/Ribbon lines is showing Blue (Up Move).
The CCI Histo is also Blue (Up Move).
We have a Blue (Up Move) PRICE line which is crossing the TREND line.
The stage is set and everything is primed for an Up Move.

As I said in an earlier post that we want to simply take some meat off the bone (Book the Pip$, Get Out) and let everyone else fight over the remains. Yes, price may well continue up to 100% ADR (or even beyond).

Our No.1 goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.

GBPAUD ADR = 187 (as shown in the InfoBox)
OpenPos lines are by default set to 10% move off the ADR (which in this case is 18.7 Pip move off the OPEN line)
Our target line of 61.65% ADR = 115.66 off the OPEN line (187*0.6185)
Take off the 10% OpenPos move from the OPEN Line would give us (115.66-18.7) a profit of 96.96 Pip$

A simpler way is to multply the ADR by 0.5185 or 51.85%, This will give you the number of Pip$ from the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
So 187 ADR x 0.5185 = 96.96 Pip$ Profit from an entry off the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
96.96 Pips rounded off to zero decimal places would give us 97 Pip$ (as shown in the InfoBox on the chart).

All the best
Xard777
Classic intraday move.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

193 Replies 10722 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

193 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 8353 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”