Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

i7 Hi Mr tools,

I have a trading idea 💡 I wish to convert to an EA. The EA idea comprise of three simple indicators. Namely, CCI, MACD AND MOVING AVERAGE.

The CCI comes in two ways, CCI (100) and CCI (28)

The moving average is added to CCI
MA(8) red color, smoothed TO CCI (100)
MA(3) red color, smoothed TO CCI (28)

the MACD values were adjusted to 6,14,4
The usual MACD comes with a single line and histogram so I added MA(1) green color simple, to replace the histogram. To give two line crosses.

The attached file shows more details for entries and exits.

The indicators are commonly used ones which are found on MT4 indicators. Have been using this to trade for some months now and want to convert it to an EA. kindly assist.

Thanks
These users thanked the author Benayo for the post:
reachme

mladen wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:40 am

That indicator would not run in run-time either
It uses fractals and the signals are depending on fractals (ie: they do what fractals do - repaint). Anyway, here is a version that will work in backtest and in runtime
Hi MrTools is it possible to add horizontal lines to the target points of the attached indicator when all the conditions are in place the indicator display 3 target levels is it possible for lines to appear on chart when this happen? Pls do help if its possible.Rgds
Attachments

Cheepeys wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 am
Hi MrTools is it possible to add horizontal lines to the target points of the attached indicator when all the conditions are in place the indicator display 3 target levels is it possible for lines to appear on chart when this happen? Pls do help if its possible.Rgds
Hi, you've posted the exact same thing 4 times. Please don't do that, spamming the thread is not good. I've cleaned the other posts up.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Christonly
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 am
Hi, you've posted the exact same thing 4 times. Please don't do that, spamming the thread is not good. I've cleaned the other posts up.
Hi Jimmy it is my internet i tried posting an indicator and it wont just get posted i know the rules and im not gonna go against the rule .You keep on educating me until im seasoned up here.The file im trying to work on is here now attached again just for target lines to show up on chart.Pls if it fails to get attached i wont repeat it again.