Kind of a combination of adx,macd, and cci.luislizarazofx wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 pmmrtools wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:57 am
Was a version i found elsewhere it was using math round in it's calculations, the version on the link you posted was using math floor in it's calculations so changed the version i posted to match and they aren't exact in some places but much closer to the same. On this version you can change the line width in your user parameters. Not having that problem set the fixed min/max to 400 on this chart.
Hello MRTOOLS, can you tell me how it works or how is it interpreted? .. Thank you
Could i kindly ask that you add the option for dots instead of line to the main RSI line ( main line width) of this particular indicator......it must be this 1.01 version please. Kindly see attached.
- RSI - averages + Bollinger bands 1.01(lines + alerts + arrows + mtf).ex4
- (190.18 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Added dot option.
- RSI - averages + Bollinger bands 1.01(lines+alerts+arrows+mtf+dots).ex4
- (177.48 KiB) Downloaded 458 times
thanks a Lot!
- (6.34 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
- (10.59 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
It simple, just set the following levels
0, 50, 62,79, 100,110,127,162,200
Image which I have got look like this,