Identify This Indicator

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Identify This Indicator

Mr tool, where can i get this indicator? The one with the red arrow pointing to it as shown in the attached screenshot?
2019-03-15_2148.png

annefx168 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:52 am
Mr tool, where can i get this indicator? The one with the red arrow pointing to it as shown in the attached screenshot?
That looks like 'StepMA 3D', not sure where to find it tho. I hope the name gives some leads - provided it is indeed 'StepMA 3D'.

vvFish wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:37 pm
reachme wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:43 am
Hello,

Anyone able to identify this indicator. Thanks for your time. Is it really non repainted? :think:
Capture3.JPG
set true, someone has the mql4 file?

bluebird wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:57 am
hey guys,

what is the line indicator on the chart window? thanks in advance! :)
Think it was this one that is used on offline charts to see what the time frame your getting data from is doing.
display price values.mq4
(2.48 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
GBPJPYM2.png

King wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:51 am
Please identify the indicators in the picture
first one at top is for sure ADX (Wilder's Dmi) using different setting from default....... rest of them I cannot guess...... other sharp eye traders & coder here will know the others so letz wait 2 see