Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,
I downloaded this indicator from: viewtopic.php?p=1295369328#p1295369328
It looks its code has some flaws. It displays empty in WK or MN timeframe with some pairs (ex. NZDCAD). Can you have a look and help fixing it? (tested with multiple brokers MT4). I used the default chart history option.
Thanks.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

heispark wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:05 am Hello,
I downloaded this indicator from: viewtopic.php?p=1295369328#p1295369328
It looks its code has some flaws. It displays empty in WK or MN timeframe with some pairs (ex. NZDCAD). Can you have a look and help fixing it? (tested with multiple brokers MT4). I used the default chart history option.
Thanks.
2019-03-20 00-00-25 - Options.png
CMx_Oscillator.mq4
Have this version I updated a little bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 am

Have this version I updated a little bit.
Thank you again, Mrtools. :)
If you don't mind, can you make the line width adjustable? In your version, line width is fixed to 2.
I compared the two versions and found they occasionally have some minor differences.... A code error fixed from the original code? Sorry for many questions but it's important to me...... :geek:
Thanks!

Also, it seems 'Fixed minimum' and 'Fixed maximum' also doesn't work...... sorry.. :shh:

heispark wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:13 am
Thank you again, Mrtools. :)
If you don't mind, can you make the line width adjustable? In your version, line width is fixed to 2.
I compared the two versions and found they occasionally have some minor differences.... A code error fixed from the original code? Sorry for many questions but it's important to me...... :geek:
Thanks!
2019-03-20 02-06-09 - 1917186_ Tripleafx-FX-Demo - Demo Account - [NZDCAD,H4].png

Also, it seems 'Fixed minimum' and 'Fixed maximum' also doesn't work...... sorry.. :shh:
2019-03-20 02-25-31 - 1917186_ Tripleafx-FX-Demo - Demo Account - [NZDCAD,H4].png
Was a version i found elsewhere it was using math round in it's calculations, the version on the link you posted was using math floor in it's calculations so changed the version i posted to match and they aren't exact in some places but much closer to the same. On this version you can change the line width in your user parameters. Not having that problem set the fixed min/max to 400 on this chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
heispark

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:57 am

Was a version i found elsewhere it was using math round in it's calculations, the version on the link you posted was using math floor in it's calculations so changed the version i posted to match and they aren't exact in some places but much closer to the same. On this version you can change the line width in your user parameters. Not having that problem set the fixed min/max to 400 on this chart.
Thank you so much as usual..... Much appreciated! :)

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:57 am

Hello MRTOOLS, can you tell me how it works or how is it interpreted? .. Thank you