Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:48 pm

good screenshot looks nice micmac could u post & share ur new tdi strategy idea plz? tell us more :clap:
Hey man haha i got you! here is the template my brother good luck and mess with the settings on the TDI to see if you get any more accurate signals!!! i kind of updated it with some new indicators, probably could use this for binary options ;) REALLY hope you enjoy been messing around with trading for 8 months and now finally seeing constancy... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These users thanked the author micmac2 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, fxmoney

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Keep us in the loop Mic. Can you post the new strategy up and template if it gets made? Looking at your screenshot it looks like a nice and simple TDI system that would be a good starting point for new traders too :)
Hey jimmy just updated this a little! using the TDI and RSI TMA. tell me what you think, combined them both and put it in one channel :)
These users thanked the author micmac2 for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Lodi, ACALDERM, fxmoney

LikeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

micmac2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:42 am

Hey jimmy just updated this a little! using the TDI and RSI TMA. tell me what you think, combined them both and put it in one channel :)
Haha RSI Boom! Nice one bro definitely going to check it out. Is this the system you've been working on for the past few months? :!:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:42 am
Haha RSI Boom! Nice one bro definitely going to check it out. Is this the system you've been working on for the past few months? :!:
No the TDI one was the one i've been tweaking and screwing around with, i remember complaining about nobody sharing there settings with me so i was like screw it! im going to sit down and figure this out. haha but anyway the RSI BOOM i came up with it yesterday when i found the TMA RSI on a forum (Forgot the name) i figured since TDI has and rsi in it and the tma i downloaded used and rsi i could combine the two and make a strong Strength based indicator lol really was just experimenting. I was thinking "Double RSI Double power" haha its been working well pretty accurate especially on the 1 hour chart and bigger time frames! wish some one could make and alert for this method when the tma rsi crosses the red line would be the perfect arrow indicator

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Added the alerts.
Flawless! Thanks bro, Mic will love this haha :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Added the alerts.
Hello mrtools,

Thank you for this great Indi.
There is a problem for me with the selection of alarm and arrows.
Although I have chosen to cross green and yellow, the arrows are different.
Is it a problem only with me or is it a common mistake?
Thank you in advance and best regards
Attachments
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:19 am

Hello mrtools,

Thank you for this great Indi.
There is a problem for me with the selection of alarm and arrows.
Although I have chosen to cross green and yellow, the arrows are different.
Is it a problem only with me or is it a common mistake?
Thank you in advance and best regards
The arrows are for green/red cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Skyold