Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mtp wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:02 am Just a thought, isn't new update should be on last page rather than on 4th page?see image
Which update?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mtp wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:02 am Just a thought, isn't new update should be on last page rather than on 4th page?see image
TDZ is a variation of the TDI indicator only... And It was born out of dynamic zones polychromatic momentum posted here: viewtopic.php?p=1295352313#p1295352313 by mladen.

The latest TDZ does't have the polychromatic candle bars and on chart/indicator window gradient color option... as well as the indicator zero midpoint level or the overbought and oversold levels just like the classic TDI indicator. The TDZ imports only the "dynamicZone.dll" to use its custom functions.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
moey_dw
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

LikeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm Latest TDZ (non-MTF and MTF)... a TDI variation.

Best use on H4, D1, and W1 Time Frame

TDZ_Chart.jpg
TDZ_info.jpg
TDZ.zip
super excellent sir u make my wishes come true........ love love ur tdz & ur info screenshotz <3
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

micmac2 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:19 am Hey mr tools, any way to add and alert when TDI touches over bought/over sold zone? Also anyway to add and alert when TDI crosses green or yellow lines? Got a good strategy for this :)
good screenshot looks nice micmac could u post & share ur new tdi strategy idea plz? tell us more :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

micmac2 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:19 am Hey mr tools, any way to add and alert when TDI touches over bought/over sold zone? Also anyway to add and alert when TDI crosses green or yellow lines? Got a good strategy for this :)
Keep us in the loop Mic. Can you post the new strategy up and template if it gets made? Looking at your screenshot it looks like a nice and simple TDI system that would be a good starting point for new traders too :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance