NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Christonly wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:44 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Not possible because the better bollinger is calculated different than a regular ma.
The alert is not working properly my tools kindly help update the indiEngulfing Bar Alert v1.3.mq4
This is the kind of engulfing am looking for... 2 bar engulfing indi see image belowScreenshot_20190311-070304.png
Not sure if i'm missing something looks to me like it is working per your screen shot.
engulfing.png

mrtools wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:57 am
Christonly wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:44 pm

The alert is not working properly my tools kindly help update the indiEngulfing Bar Alert v1.3.mq4
This is the kind of engulfing am looking for... 2 bar engulfing indi see image belowScreenshot_20190311-070304.png
Not sure if i'm missing something looks to me like it is working per your screen shot.
Alert, it doesn't send alert... Unlike other indi am using for eg if MA crossing is happening on other currency pair it will alert me while am looking at another pair.

Christonly wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:57 am

Alert, it doesn't send alert... Unlike other indi am using for eg if MA crossing is happening on other currency pair it will alert me while am looking at another pair.
Noticed by default the alerts are on false, have you enabled the alerts(alerts = true) that's all I can think of because the code looks good.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:31 am
Christonly wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 am

Noticed by default the alerts are on false, have you enabled the alerts(alerts = true) that's all I can think of because the code looks good.
Mr toolz am sorry for disturbing kindly screen shot the right setting, please.. 🙏🙏

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:38 am
Christonly wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 am

Mr toolz am sorry for disturbing kindly screen shot the right setting, please.. 🙏🙏
mr the settings are in the indicator sir...... its working for me just tested it....... just turn ALERTS to true
Mr i know where the settings are. Should i turn everything there to true or what?

Christonly wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:31 am

Sorry i don't have the screen capture type stuff to do that but this version has the alerts on true.When you place an indicator on a chart a box will display and go to inputs and there's your settings, on that indicator it's all true or false.
Engulfing Bar Alert v1.3.mq4
(8.37 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

Hello guys,
I'm new user in this forum, after searching for many forums around the internet, in this one I found great community where people really try to help each other to take some profits of the market.
I've found these indicator on this forum, but it has no alerts
Could some good soul put some alerts in it?
I'm testing on a binary options demo account and the results looks interesting.
If results positive, I'll post them here.
Thanks a lot
rsi with rsi.mq4
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

barmi wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:54 am
Hello guys,
I'm new user in this forum, after searching for many forums around the internet, in this one I found great community where people really try to help each other to take some profits of the market.
I've found these indicator on this forum, but it has no alerts
Could some good soul put some alerts in it?
I'm testing on a binary options demo account and the results looks interesting.
If results positive, I'll post them here.
Thanks a lot
Under what conditions do you want the alerts?

Under what conditions do you want the alerts?
[/quote]

As soon as the dots/crosses appears

This indicator was giving me good signals, some wrong of course like any other indicators (there's no holy grail).
I want to take that signals as soon as they appear so I can test it properly.
If you could do that mr. tools I'll be very thankful!

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

137 Replies 19881 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

137 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”