Multi-pair Rate Of Change MT4

Here is an interesting Multi-pair Rate Of Change indicator created by a Russian coder named Mrak (Михаил).
Basically the indicator displays the percentage of the price change for the specified period of the specified pairs. Almost like a multi-currency ROC dashboard type indicator in your subwindow.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
reachme
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Multi-pair Rate Of Change MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm Here is an interesting Multi-pair Rate Of Change indicator created by a Russian coder named Mrak (Михаил).
Basically the indicator displays the percentage of the price change for the specified period of the specified pairs. Almost like a multi-currency ROC dashboard type indicator in your subwindow.

ROC_RATE_OF_CHANGE_MULTI_PAIR_DASHBOARD_MT4.png
ROCv2.2.mq4
Thank you !
Question: is it showing the roc live or is it showing the roc from the close of the considered tf

Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators

rosalieone wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:05 pm Hello,
I mean when you put the indicator on the chart you see the boxes grow. Does they grow in real time ?
It doesn't make sense to see boxes grow with an given delay. This little indi isn't very CPU-hungry. Of course you can test it quickly. Load the chart and the ROC and watch this MC-ROC simultaneously.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
RplusT

MagnifyRe: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:43 pm

It doesn't make sense to see boxes grow with an given delay. This little indi isn't very CPU-hungry. Of course you can test it quickly. Load the chart and the ROC and watch this MC-ROC simultaneously.
I tested it an its not in real time, its from the beginning of the given period (TF). I thought it could be interesting to see the pairs growing (now) in order to jump in with a basket for example