Re: Trade and Invest Talks

Fuse wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:39 pm However, if you have a topnotch system doing great it is better to keep it totally private.
Hmm I would have to disagree with keeping it private. It's always nice to share if you have the time. Look at Xard as an example. He is sharing and updating his highly successful personal system for 10 years and so many traders are benefiting! :)

Have a nice trading week.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

I closed all my open positions today and result is:

EURUSD sell after a few month: 40% profit
USDCNH sell after a few days: -70 pips
GBPJPY sell after 2 days: +100 pips

I am free now! I want to think a bit about my trading system and strategy and maybe modify it.

I couldn't find a simple RSI with time frame option in RSI topic, available RSI indicators there are complex and high tech. I think old normal RSI and momentum are among the best indicators, just a bit noisy. In fact all available indicators are either noisy or lagging, no matter what they do and how complex they are. I think making numerous versions of RSI for example can not solve the problem. Smoothing an indicator increases lag and reduce noise. It depends on trader to choose lag or noise, both annoying.

Fuse wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:50 pm It seems I can not live free, trading and trouble again:

Wheat ...... Sell .... Price: 440.7 .... Stop: 453.2
Gold .......... Sell .... Price: 1297 ..... Stop: 1310
USDTRY ... Buy ... Price: 5.439 .... Stop: 5.400
i think this would be good journal if u plz show us pics of your charts sir so we can follow ur progress without imagining :lol:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Fuse wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:56 pm My system is not exciting and colorful, a simple Keltner system and little experience, USDTRY is going up after a strong breakout , so I try a long with some hopes!

USDTRYH1.png

And new trade ... EURUSD sell at 1.1242 without stop, target and ...!
Great to see a trader who's not afraid of the exotics. How long have you been trading for? Do you only trade Spot FX or do you trade Futures too? :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Fuse
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I started trading seven years ago and now it is a very serious hobby. I trade stocks and Spot FX.

From technical point of view there is no difference between EURUSD and USDTRY, MA, MACD, RSI and ... are same for both. I think trading is an art like painting. science + imagination + creativity. A painter can draw everything.

I am here to share my trades and investing ideas with other members to learn.
But it seems there is no trader here interested in sharing. Maybe later!
Many Indicators topics and many requests for modification, no trading?! No testing in a demo account?

Fuse wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:00 am I started trading seven years ago and now it is a very serious hobby. I trade stocks and Spot FX.

From technical point of view there is no difference between EURUSD and USDTRY, MA, MACD, RSI and ... are same for both. I think trading is an art like painting. science + imagination + creativity. A painter can draw everything.

I am here to share my trades and investing ideas with other members to learn.
But it seems there is no trader here interested in sharing. Maybe later!
Many Indicators topics and many requests for modification, no trading?! No testing in a demo account?
It's a hard crowd to please here so unless you have something interesting and pictures to share or a strategy template to post so that other traders can try your system, many of the technical traders here aren't interested in market commentary ;)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Fuse
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

My system is simple, a Keltner channel with setting that you can find in previous posts, plus wating for a strong breakout. Thats all!

I like channels in trading since thay wrapp the price and give a meaning to price movement and ups and downs. Channel word in an indicator name usually attracts my attention. I find an intersting and complex channel indicator somewhere in net. Maybe somebody find it useful.