Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hi guys
Do not be confused or misguided by some strange new or attractive names of indicators,these are just to make you fool and prove tell you they are real Author of the code but believe me mostly but all ideas and inventions belongs to Mladen at first place.
Here is one more example from hundreds - "ONYX Trend MTF TT" indicator
It is originally Mladen's "alma (vhf adaptive) 1_1" indicator
you knows well TT in the indicators name came from where - :)
he made minor changes (no doubts he is clever enough regarding compositions with little code snippets) in the Mladen code and renamed/clone copy with new name "ONYX"
in picture the blue/deep pink line (including green cross/signal line) by onyx - and white/orange line by alma (Arnaud Legoux Moving Average)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 pm Upgraded averages rainbow (new set of prices used in this version)

averages rainbow.png
Hello,
I really appreciate your fantastic work. I would like to ask whether Mladen can explain the buffer logic for the averages Rainbow EA since I would like to use it in an EA for backtesting so I need to know how to interpret the values which are written to the buffers. As far a sI can see:
Mode0 is the fastest MA, Mode3 the second fastest and Mode 6 the third fastest. The color change occurs already when Price of Candle 0 is above or below Price of candle 1 (depending on direction). But in order to use it for an EA I get so confused. I need to know teh rule for when all MAs are either green or ornage.
An other issue I face when trying to use your indis in EA: The special characters and numbers in the name cause errors in the EA code. Could you provide an exe file of the latest version that does not contain such special characters and does not cause the alert "the indi has been renamed" contact Mladen..
I would much appreciate your help.

BR
piphunter

piphunter wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:13 pm

Hello,
I really appreciate your fantastic work. I would like to ask whether Mladen can explain the buffer logic for the averages Rainbow EA since I would like to use it in an EA for backtesting so I need to know how to interpret the values which are written to the buffers. As far a sI can see:
Mode0 is the fastest MA, Mode3 the second fastest and Mode 6 the third fastest. The color change occurs already when Price of Candle 0 is above or below Price of candle 1 (depending on direction). But in order to use it for an EA I get so confused. I need to know teh rule for when all MAs are either green or ornage.
An other issue I face when trying to use your indis in EA: The special characters and numbers in the name cause errors in the EA code. Could you provide an exe file of the latest version that does not contain such special characters and does not cause the alert "the indi has been renamed" contact Mladen..
I would much appreciate your help.

BR
piphunter
Man you are welcome here very first
please post the one you facing problem/s with
also if possible show some/any illustration picture so that exactly can be figured out
thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thanks for your hearty welcome.
Attached please find the Mladen indicators for which I need the buffer logic. I look for the buffer rules when all MAs are green or all are orange.
I am confused with the maximum buffers available in mql4. Is it max. 8 or can that be extended?

Second problem is in general the usage of special characters and numbers in the file names. The file without version number does not making any problem when using it in EA. But the files with version numbers cause problems.

Sorry, I do not know how to insert an image here.?

BR
These users thanked the author piphunter for the post:
TEAMTRADER

piphunter wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:30 am Thanks for your hearty welcome.
Attached please find the Mladen indicators for which I need the buffer logic. I look for the buffer rules when all MAs are green or all are orange.
I am confused with the maximum buffers available in mql4. Is it max. 8 or can that be extended?

Second problem is in general the usage of special characters and numbers in the file names. The file without version number does not making any problem when using it in EA. But the files with version numbers cause problems.

Sorry, I do not know how to insert an image here.?

BR
Ever since build 600, metatrader 4 can have 512 buffers too

piphunter wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:06 pm TY Mladen.

Since your indicators are free: if I would build an EA using one of your copyright indicators, would I run into trouble with law?
Or is that ok, since they are free to use?
I mean not selling your free indi of course but an self coded programm which uses one of your free indis.

Br
piphunter
Is it legally OK to use your copyright indicators in an commercial EA?