Re: Trade and Invest Talks

Well I start technical trading by 3 position:
USDCHF ----- Sell ----- Price: 0.99902 ----- Stop: 1.01230 ----- Profit: 0.98807 ----- Real
USDCNH -----Sell ----- Price: 6.6858 ------- Stop: 6.7292 ------ Demo
Copper ------ Buy ----- Price: 2.9708 ------- Stop: 2.8797 ------ Demo

In trading is normal to risk 1 or 2 percent per trade and I stick to the rules with risk to reward between 1:3 to 1:5.
These users thanked the author Fuse for the post:
Jimmy

Fuse wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:50 pm Well I start technical trading by 3 position:
USDCHF ----- Sell ----- Price: 0.99902 ----- Stop: 1.01230 ----- Profit: 0.98807 ----- Real
USDCNH -----Sell ----- Price: 6.6858 ----- Stop: 6.7292 ----- Demo
Copper ------ Buy ----- Price: 2.9708 ----- Stop: 2.8797 ----- Demo

In trading is normal to risk 1 or 2 percent per trade and I stick to the rules with risk to reward between 1:3 to 1:5.
Good! Keep us updated on your progress and try and post up some screenshots too if you can :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Fuse
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I am testing trading by Keltner channel. If there is a good breakout beyond the upper or lower lines I will go long or short.
We see a strong breakout in copper in H4 and a long position looks promising.

If price lag at the upper or lower line maybe the opposite is a better choice as we see in USDCHF in daily time frame.
Setting a stop loss is the most difficult thing in technical trading which shows risk appetite and the pain you can tolerate!

Yesterday I like the USDCNH and opened a short position in my real account as well.

Please note this topic is not formed for any trade suggestion.
Every trader trading style and risk toleration is different.
These users thanked the author Fuse for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

Trades goes as follow:

I closed USDCHF short position with little profit because of its offsetting effect on EURUSD.
Copper have not moved and USDCNH is near to my stop loss, awful.
I am praying and I don't know if praying has any use in trading, especially technical.

And new trade:
Gold ----- Sell ----- Price: 1312 ----- Stop: 1320 ----- Profit: 1280 ----- Real
These users thanked the author Fuse for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Gold sell was comercio perfecto!
I closed the sell at 1289, although I think it is just beginning. Any idea about gold direction next week? Down? Up?!

To post screenshots and photos the only way is uploading to photo sharing sites and post links here? No other way?

Fuse wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 pm Gold sell was comercio perfecto!
I closed the sell at 1289, although I think it is just beginning. Any idea about gold direction next week? Down? Up?!

To post screenshots and photos the only way is uploading to photo sharing sites and post links here? No other way?
Hey, cool journal you have here bro.
Post your screenshots by using the "Attachments" button then press "Add files". See this post by Mladen for an example :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Fuse
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Fuse wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:24 am Thanks Jimmy for help and comments

I don't think gold will go down fast, it has a strong support where it is now and new trade:

GBPJPY----- Sell ----- Price: 147.000 ----- Stop: 149.000----- Profit: 144.000 ----- Real

Big stop?!
boss I am long gold.... can we see pic of u charts plz
:evil:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

As I told before I trade by Keltner channel, old and simple! Gold have made a strong breakout that sounds fake to me.

I opened a sell at 1312 (gray line). Now gold is hovering around the upper boundary (blue line) and I don't know what will happen.
Bouncing back to 1320 or going down to 1250? Both is possible I think. Any idea?

I closed GBPJPY position due to lack of momentum and uncertainty surrounding the pair. Big loss may occur!
GBPJPY is one of the most volatile pairs, and needs great caution. If somebody tame the pair ... Big rewards.
I will watch to decide what to do. Long or short?

I hope traders in forex-station share their thoughts and trades, It will help whole community improving.
No matter trade real or demo, manage a 100 $ account or 100.000 $ one, entering .01 lot or 10 lot, beginner or master and ...

However, if you have a topnotch system doing great it is better to keep it totally private.