Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

trinitygod3 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm gods peace be with you all. amen ave maria. there are Christ like being are there .still working for others without any expectation. i hope Christ lives in you helping others especially like me ,those who have lost so many things on trading. first of all i thank you for all your contribution on this forum. and again i request u for the size of the arrow in tsi indicator, if not, its ok. iam very happy what you have done.
thank you
blessed are those who walk in the ways of god. amen
change arrow code since there's no parameters for size.
Attachments

Deez wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:55 pm

change arrow code since there's no parameters for size.
Yes, as Deez said just change the arrow code and use this Windings guide below to chose which code and arrow style you would like:

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi guys I have been using a sort of a dashboard indicator to find the best trending pairs to trade, known as CCfp-diff (will attach the tool ). It basically has MA settings that one can use to filter out pairs according to one's preference, I normally use EMA. I was just wondering whether you guys can have a look at it and include OMA as one of the average option in the tool. If not possible, it is still fine. Thank you.
Best Regards

AfricanTrendDancer wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:53 pm Hi guys I have been using a sort of a dashboard indicator to find the best trending pairs to trade, known as CCfp-diff (will attach the tool ). It basically has MA settings that one can use to filter out pairs according to one's preference, I normally use EMA. I was just wondering whether you guys can have a look at it and include OMA as one of the average option in the tool. If not possible, it is still fine. Thank you.
Best Regards
Hi mate you'll need to post the source code (MQL4) file. We can't do anything with an EX4 file.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:02 am

Hi mate you'll need to post the source code (MQL4) file. We can't do anything with an EX4 file.
Thanks u for responding. Unfortunately I can't find the SC file. But the tool is basically a modification of the CCfp cluster indicator,(sort of a currency strength indicator) but instead of displaying a bunch of lines, it gives Buy and Sell suggestions depending on the parameters one chooses (you can open the tool on mt4 and see). I have attached SC file for CCfp.
Thank you,
Best regards.
These users thanked the author AfricanTrendDancer for the post:
kodisfx

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:02 am

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately I dont have the sc file. But the indicator is basically a modification of the CCfp cluster indicator (source code file attached) rather than plotting a bunch of lines like the CCfp it gives Buy and Sell suggestions in accordance with one's set parameters you can launch it on your platform and see.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Hello Mrtools, Mntiwana, Mladen:
I was going down, some eas like the uniline, and the hma, and I could not see how they work !, my question is if any of you, do jobs by order ?, I mean you have to take it to the private environment, accepting a budget for the ea ,; The ea by what I saw in the photos of these eas, (uniline, hma) would be very similar, with some modifications, or add the most normal things that have other eas, I mean, news, MM, schedule, and my touch own, if you are not for work, do you know any programmer you trust ?, could you send me your contact? thank you