Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mary mother all humanity pray for us,
dear Mr tools, iam don bosco from india, how are you sir, sir iam very grateful for your help for putting an arrow to tsi indicator, sir i think it give signal at 0 cross, iam ammature in indicators, sir kindly help me to see the arrow when ever the line cross each ,and arrow size also big. and iam trading on one min chart and keeping tsi indicator 15 Min time frame. sorry to bother you.
thank you
let your charitable hands be blessed
my prayers to you all. amen

Mr.tools
kindly modify trends strategy as per the snap setting. appreciate if can add MAages 2 in main windows .

- arrow up.
1. EMA 20 (Close) above from EMA 50 (Close) and RSI cross up BB bottom channel line
2. Previous bar (red ) HIGHER price value should be touch/above MA 100 Line - (close tf) if the point 1 is confrimed.
see snap
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

trinitygod3 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:31 pm Mary mother all humanity pray for us,
dear Mr tools, iam don bosco from india, how are you sir, sir iam very grateful for your help for putting an arrow to tsi indicator, sir i think it give signal at 0 cross, iam ammature in indicators, sir kindly help me to see the arrow when ever the line cross each ,and arrow size also big. and iam trading on one min chart and keeping tsi indicator 15 Min time frame. sorry to bother you.
thank you
let your charitable hands be blessed
my prayers to you all. amen
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy

talaate wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:56 am Hi mrtools
my regards
1- Would you create his version from the following indicator:
Kaufman - with filter (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4

Also
2- I would appreciate if you may add MTF and alerts for this one:

kalman filter 2.1 velocity histo.ex4
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, talaate, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

gods peace be with you all. amen ave maria. there are Christ like being are there .still working for others without any expectation. i hope Christ lives in you helping others especially like me ,those who have lost so many things on trading. first of all i thank you for all your contribution on this forum. and again i request u for the size of the arrow in tsi indicator, if not, its ok. iam very happy what you have done.
thank you
blessed are those who walk in the ways of god. amen