Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

maciel7000 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 pm Hello everyone.

Sorry and correcting. The indicator that does not seem to work is the latter posted the "non lag ma trend display.mq4
(14.73 KiB) Downloaded 496 times ".

Thank you.
Hi, have you installed the file "not lag ma histo.mq4" in the indicator folder? >>>>>>> non lag ma trend display.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, have you installed the file "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" in the indicator folder?>>>>>> Trend Display NLMA v1.01

Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

pacois wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:41 pm

Hi, have you installed the file "not lag ma histo.mq4" in the indicator folder? >>>>>>> non lag ma trend display.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, have you installed the file "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" in the indicator folder?>>>>>> Trend Display NLMA v1.01
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

Thank you very much for your response and for your time.

The "NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4" indicator is installed in the same folder as the "non lag ma trend display.mq4". I even installed 2 indicators to run together on the same screen, but it still did not work.

I would like you not to give up helping me.

Is there anything else I need to do? My MT4 is Build 1170.

Thank you.